white furr?

Meanwhile on Jake's mountain...

Everest and Jake were just doing thier usual thing's, until they both decided to take a hike around the mountain.

"Isn't it great to hike around the mountain?" Jake said.

"It sure is." Everest replied "especially when the sun goes down and..." But before she can finish her sentence she spotted a trail of big paws leading into the woods of pine trees. "Jake look!" She said showing him the trail of big paws.

"Woah! These prints look like they belong to a bear." Jake replied.

"What kind?" Everest asked.

"I'm not sure." Jake said.

Everest was looking around the pine trees until something caught her eye. She spotted a piece of white furr, stuck on the branch of a pine tree. Everest then took the piece of white furr off of the branch and brought it over to Jake.

"I think this piece of furr could be the bear's coat." Everest said.

"The only kind of bear that has white furr would be a polar bear." Jake said.

"Why is a polar bear doing here in adventure bay? They live in the arctic." Everest said.

"I'll call the paw patrol to see if they can help." Jake said.

While Jake rang the paw patrol, Everest swear she just saw a long orange tail run past by the pine trees.

Meanwhile back with the paw patrol...

Ryder and the pups were driving around the town to try and find Barnacle's, but so far no luck. That was until Ryder's pup pad rang.

"Hold on pups." Ryder told his pups to parked their vehicles, as he then answered the call. "Ryder here." He replied, through the call.

"Hey Ryder it's Jake along with Everest." Jake replied.

"Hey Jake. Hey Everest. What's up?" Ryder asked.

"We were taking a small hike around the mountain, until we stumbled upon a track of bear paws, and a piece of white furr was stuck on a brach of a pine tree." Everest explained.

"That must be Barnacle's!" Chase said.

"Barnacle's?" Jake asked in a question tone.

"Who's Barnacle's?" Everest asked.

"We'll explained to you two when we get there." Ryder replied, hanging up the call. "Come on pups." He said, as he and his pups drove off towards Jake's mountain.

But what the paw patrol didn't know is that Gregory and his gang were listening to there conversation from the distanced, and slickly followed the paw patrol up to the mountain on thier horses and thier two aggressive Doberman Pinschers dogs.