Did we let them down?

The morning rose up, and it was around 8 AM.

The group were still asleep, until the train from adventure bay that Gregory and his gang had stopped at the water tower. Barnacle's was able to hear the train tracks from the distance and swiftly got up and started running towards the train cart. Roaring out.

That roar swiftly caused the group to go fully awake.

"Barnacle's!" Ryder exclaimed, before getting up and running towards him as the group also got up on thier feet and started running for the train.

Gregory and his gang noticed the paw patrol and the octonauts, and hurried for sake.

Barnacles reached the train cart, which he thought that's were his crew and the pups were in, but once he busted it open, they were only 2 horses that belonged to Mr and Mrs Wingnut, which Gregory and his gang must have stolen.

The 2 horses ran out if the train cart in fear of Barnacle's.

But it wasn't long before Barnacle's was roped by ropes around his neck and muzzle by Gregory's gang.

"Barnacles!" The group exclaimed, from the distance nearly reaching the train.

"Hurry boys!" Gregory yelled to his group, and pulling Barnacle's into a separate train cart, placed next to the other pups and octonauts.

The train then started to leave.

"Barnacle's! Pups!" Ryder yelled, reaching the train cart, as the group also tried helping, but was 2 late...

The train already drove off.

"No..." Ryder said to himself.

The group came up to him and conferred him.

"We let them down." Ryder whispered.

"No! We haven't!" Chase barked.

"There is still a chance to get them back!" Dashi said.

Ryder just stayed silent.

"Oh come on!" Everest said. "Where's the Ryder that we all know!"

"The Wyder we know wouldn't evew give up!" Zuma said.

"Ya! And would always find a way!" Rubble added.

"So what do you say maty?" Kwazii asked.

Ryder then smiled in determination, and had another idea to get the octonauts and pups back.