The plan

The pups have just reached the lookout and were waiting for Ryder. That's when Ryder, Barnacle's, Kwazii, and Dashi came into the lookout.

"Sorry for being late pups" Ryder apologized.

"It's alright Ryder." Rubble said.

"Ryder! Your riding Barnacles?!" Chase said with joy.

"Well not just that." Ryder said.

"We also talk." Barnacles spoke up.

The pups and Jake were shocked to hear a polar bear speak, actual words out of his mouth. They all figured thay Dashi and Kwazii can speak.

"The Dachshund is Dashi, and the cat is Kwazii." Barnacle's introduced.

"Aye it's nice to meet ye maties." Kwazii greeted in his usual pirate tone.

"Woah! A real piwate cat!" Zuma said excitingly.

"Meow! I sure am ....." Kwazi said but pause not knowing Zuma's name.

"I should tell you the pups name's." Ryder said. "Our police pup is, Chase. Our construction pup is, Rubble, you've meet our water pup, Zuma, of course our snow pup, Everest and her owner Jake."

"It's nice to meet you all." Dashi said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you as well." Chase said." Who are the rest of your crew members that got taken?" Chase asked.

"Shellington the sea otter-" Barnacle's started off.

"Which is the captain's mate." Kwazii said.

"Peso the penguin and Tweak the rabbit." Barnacle's finished off. "And who are the pups missing in your pack?" He asked.

"Skye, our air pup, Rocky, our recycling pup, and Marshall, our fire pup." Chase said.

"They're all being taken away on the train, we don't know where their taking them or your crew." Everest said.

"That's why we're going to figure it out." Ryder said.

"How matey?" Kwazii asked.

Ryder then pulled up a map on the screen that showed adventure bay and places outside of adventure bay that the paw patrol has never been or drove there before.

"This is the map of adventure bay and outside of adventure bay." Ryder explained. "Right now the train had just left the station, and is suppose to stop at the next stations, but I highly doubt that Gregory and his gang aren't stopping at any stop."

"Do you think they are going somewhere far away?" Dashi asked.

"I believe so." Ryder replied. "And I think somewhere we've never drove or been too, and for us unable to find them."

"Wait a second." Jake said, reaching into his packet and taking out what seems to be an old map, of old abandoned train rails that use to be used but were forgotten, as he then showed the pack. "When I was little I remember when I moved to adventure bay the train took this old train rail that took a long time to reach the station."

"Woah!" The pups said.

"Now that you metion it. I think Gregory and his gang are taking that old rail to reach to wherever the train rail ends." Ryder said.

"It also looks like there's 2 paths the train takes a short trail and long hour trail." Everest said, pointing at the train map trails.

"The abandoned train trail also stops at an old water tower to get a refill for the train." Jake added.

"I have a feeling Gregory thinks he has all the time in the world to get to where he's going, and taking the long hour train track." Rubble said.

"We can probably reach Gregory and the water tower first in about..." Ryder paused doing the math. "24 hours. Which means we have 1 day to get there." Ryder said.

"There is one problem though." Jake said.

"What is it Jake?" Everest asked.

"The water tower is on the opposite side of the rode and the only way to get to the other side is to go through this mountain of what most people like to call "Slender mountain"." Jake explained.

"Why do they call it Slender mountain?!" Rubble gulped.

"Due to the thin trail that people walked through in order to get to the other side." Jake said.

The pups gulped, Ryder was considered, Barnacle's, Kwazii, and Dashi gave each other looks.

"But we have to save out friends." Chase said, in determination.

"Agreed." Barnacle's, Kwazii and Dashi said.

"Same here." Ryder added. "Also another question is, where does the abandoned train tracks end, maybe at the end of the tracks Gregory and his gang are stopping there." Ryder added.

"They stop near the North Pacific ocean." Jake said, looking at the map.

"He probably has a big ship waiting for him there for picking him up, Every Thursday a ship stops by to pick up items." Chase said.

"So if Gregory is on the train on his way to the north pacific ocean, where a cruse is on it's way...." Ryder started.

"He's sailing off to see to another country." Barnacle's finished.

"If we leave now We'll be able to reach him first." Ryder said.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Kwazii said.

"Paw patrol to the paw patroller!" Ryder said.
________________________

Damn this was long. Hoped you enjoy.