Ch115 - Extra: Cang Li

A noodle restaurant was opened in the industrial zone of the western suburbs. The noodle store had sufficient portions, was delicious and reasonably priced. There were even larger pieces of beef and mutton than other stores. Many workers in the area like eating at this store.

The guests all knew that the person running the store wasn’t the real owner of the store. They didn’t know which rich second generation suddenly got a fever and decided to open a noodle store in this place. 

Brother Chen was a small foreman of a construction site. The villagers heard he was a foreman and thought it was very beautiful. Only he knew that there were dozens of people under his hands who wouldn’t have a happy Spring Festival if they didn’t have a job or money.

On the construction site, the caterer had changed and charged 25 yuan for a meal. Here, a large bowl of meat noodles, two steamed buns and a kettle of water only cost 15 yuan. Thus, he often came here to eat.

After a few visits, he became familiar with the store. Sometimes when he was off work, he would come here to ask for a plate of peanuts, drink and chat with the store manager.

“Our store was opened by the boss for his lover.” The store manager laughed. “It is said that when the two of them fell in love, the boss told his lover that he would open a store in the future and let his lover be the second boss.” 

Brother Chen, “…”

The way that rich people fell in love was really unique.

He picked up a peanut and threw it into his mouth. “Hey, your boss is a good man who did what he said. “He suddenly thought of his wife taking care of the children at home. A few years ago, he said he would buy her a silver bracelet. To this day, the bracelet still hadn’t been bought.

He was fidgety after drinking. He went outside after paying the bill. There was a jewellery store at the end of the street that shouldn’t be closed yet.

He had just walked to the door when he met two young men.

It was a late autumn night and the man on the left was wearing a suit and tie. At first glance, he looked like an elite in a TV series. The man walking next to him wore light-coloured casual clothes, a hat and a mask. His appearance couldn’t be seen but the two people were acting very intimately.

The business of this noodle store was very good. It was even famous among elite workers. It was said that the chef who made the noodles was hired with a high salary.

Alas, the happiness of the rich was really beyond imagination. 

The store manager saw the two people come in and greeted them happily. There were no other guests in the store so he simply closed the door.

“Big boss, second boss, you came?”

“We came to eat noodles.” Li Zhao took off his mask. “Just eat noodles and don’t give money.”

“Big boss, have you recently picked up the script of a bully?” The manager smiled and brought out the side dishes. “I had the kitchen start cooking.” 

He was a father whose daughter was kidnapped. All these years, he had been searching for his child. He finally got news of the child but the police told him his child was gone. Once he received the news, he crouched by the side of the bridge and cried. He was preparing to jump when he was persuaded down by a young man. Later, he came here to be the store manager and gradually found the taste of living.