Author's Note

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

💝💝💝

What Self-Growth Series is all about:

"Having some insecurities is part of living, but are we really gonna focus on it than loving ourselves?"

Insecure, toxic, prisoned, and lost — these are the scars of the  women who want to get out of the box that jailed them to become the best version of themselves.

A story of twelve women who are flawed yet managed to stand up for themselves. Nine stories that tell about character development of the female main leads.

Read on as to how they cope up on their life's obstacles and how they grow up both as a woman and as a person.

* Collaboration Series with Eleven (11) Amazing Aspiring Authors*

1. Shape of Insecurities tasteofvermouth

2. Wounded and Healed morwennasi

3. Let Your Flowers Bloom
plumbraile

4. Moving Forward happysnowfeet

5. Ladders of Elegance violetarae

6. Cardigan thefolklores

7. Chains and Freedom Bitter_Romantically

8. Remedy of Affliction jxparaiso

9. Break Your Box pastellpenn

10. When Autumn Comes peachyangelus

11. Dearth of Self-Worth sseyferta

12. Born From Ashes felycianaaa