Seventeen

"Good morning, ganda!" I giggled when I saw Joana smiling at me.
I blushed when I saw Jewel with a bouquet of chocolates in her hands.

"Wow! Sana all may chocolates bouquet!" I gushed when I approached my table in class.

We are still waiting for our professor today. It is officially our first semester in our second year as college students.

And, officially, me and Damon's sixth month together as a couple.

Yes, it has been a blissful six months together. He was just the right definition of an ideal man.

He is always the prompt and gentleman that he is. He became extra caring and extra sweet to me since that day.

"Sa 'yo yan, gaga!" Jewel rolled her eyes and shoved it into my chest.
I gasped in amazement. I blinked at her.

"Naks! Ganda ka, ghorl?" Alvin mocked and Joana snickered on her seat.

I sat down on my chair too and grinned at the thing I was holding.
Cadbury, Ferrero Rocher, Musketeers, M&Ms and even Hersheys.

I am in heaven, literally. Chocolates have always been one of my many weaknesses.

Then, I remembered my friends. If there is one thing we all have in common are our sweet tooth.

I snatched one of everything from the bouquet after snapping a photo of it and posting it on Instagram and sending my appreciation to Damon on his messenger and gave it to them.

Hersheys for Jewel, M&Ms for Alvin, Ferrero for Joana and Hersheys for Tristan.

"Kaya love na love ka namin eee!" Alvin hugged me immediately when he got his chocolates. Joana and Jewel squealed and hugged me too.

"Hey, don't I get a hug, too?" I joked at Tristan and soon, all of us are enveloped in a hug.

"Shocks, ang sweet nila!" Teresa cooed and snapped a photo of us hugging each other on my seat.

"Pahinging copy, Tess. PM mo sa amin ha." Joana grinned at her and suddenly, our phones beeped and we received two photos of our squad grinning and hugging each other like  old fools.

"Thank you, Tess!" Alvin exclaimed and posted it on Instagram immediately, tagging each one of us.

Chocolates talaga kahinaan naming lima. Kaya lab na lab kita, Papi Damon eh! 😘

I chuckled and liked his picture.

I love you, best Brit! 🍫 squad is here!

That was Jewel's post. She snapped a picture of the chocolates they each get along with their groupie with me.

🍫 squad, indeed! Tysm, B & D!

A simple appreciation post came from Joana and I shook my head thinking their shallow happiness.

Happiness definitely comes from little things.

Thanks, Brit and dude, Damon. 🍫

Tristan, who barely post things in Instagram, did it today.

I was about to catch his eye and tease him a couple of chairs away in front of me when our professor for Principles of Management and Organization came in.

"Good morning, class. I am Prof. Eduardo Ramirez or Prof. Edu, for short." He said meeting each of our eyes. "In this semester, I am expecting everyone to be a little serious in our class. You all are halfway at the end. And this is one of your major subjects, so shall we begin our orientation?"