Twin Relationship Growth

The next day, Callie and Matt were thinking of ideas for the play's set.

"So in Scene 3, when Maybelle has her dream sequence, Liz and I were thinking of making the whole stage red

"So in Scene 3, when Maybelle has her dream sequence, Liz and I were thinking of making the whole stage red." Callie said, "Red's no good."

"Red lighting actually reads more as "Danger" than "Fantasy." Matt said, "Oh. What would be better?" Callie asked.

"Maybe a combination of pink and yellow?" Matt suggested, "You two busy?" Liz asked walking over, "Just working on the lighting design." Matt answered.

"Will you guys come down into the old costume vault with me?" Liz asked, "Sure, why?"

"...'Cause I'm scared to go down there alone." Liz said as she headed down to the costume vault, turning on a flashlight as Callie and Matt followed.

"Since you're on stage crew, isn't it kind of a problem to be afraid of the dark? We're always working in dark places." Matt said, "Shut the hell up!!"

"Let me just get the overhead lights..." Liz said as switched on the lights, illuminating the dark rom.

" Liz said as switched on the lights, illuminating the dark rom

"Cooooool." Matt said, looking into the room.

"You've never been down here, Matt?" Callie asked, "Nope! It's wicked!" Matt said as Liz dug through the costumes, 

"...Fifteen pairs of slacks, various colors... Twelve pairs of character shoes..."

"Spot of tea, madam?" Matt asked wearing a top hat, "But of course!" Callie answered wearing a sunhat.

Meanwhile, Liz was digging through the costumes "Gray slacks... Blue slacks... Black slacks..." until Callie interrupted, "Hey, Liz!"

"Hm?" Liz turned around to look at Callie, who was holding up a dress, "Look at this dress."

"Nice. Not exactly right from Moon Over Mississippi, though." Liz commented about the dress, "I know."

"This is the only time I'm jealous of the kids on the stage." Callie said, "It'd be so much fun to wear something like this."