The Muno Cutout Hunt

"You see those grinning cyclops cutouts? Let's remove them, shall we? I've got just the tool to make this even more enjoyable."

Wally was given a new axe as his weapon.

He then used the new axe to chop down the planks blocking the door to another room covered in blood and flooding with gas just to see what was in there

He then used the new axe to chop down the planks blocking the door to another room covered in blood and flooding with gas just to see what was in there. An Oskie Bug puppet seemed to be waiting for him in there, but he immediately chopped it into bits with his axe. Another audio log as he expected was standing on a chair next to the desk in the room.

 Another audio log as he expected was standing on a chair next to the desk in the room

"Who could this one be from?" Wally said as he played the log,

"They say the real problem with Mr. Donovan and Mr. DeNure is that they never actually tell us little people anything."

"Oh sure, according to them there's always big stuff coming, adventure and fame and the like."

"But I'm the guy, see, who has to make sure our budgets don't go all out of whack just cause genius upstairs went out and got himself another idea. Speaking of which, and this is top secret, apparently Mr. Donovan and DeNure have another large project in mind now... and it ain't gonna be cheap." Yet another employee of DHX Studios named Phil Cohen said on the log before it ended.

After that, Wally got to work, doing the same procedure. Searching the building upstairs on Level K, axing each Muno cutout he passed into pieces out by one. The trail lead him back to the WildBrain Toys section where there were many cutouts strewn about the room. Suddenly, Muno made his presence known by coming out of the wall with his portal. Taking shelter inside a Little Miracle Station, Wally waited and witness the towering form of Muno march across the solid floors with marching legs like a soldier. Muno was letting out a singing voice that sounded like the Yo Gabba Gabba! theme song. Finally, after what seemed like hours, he was gone. By the time he was done with the final cutout, Toodee over the speakers replied, "Ah, now that was fun! Oh! But I forgot to mention... He hates it when I do that. I would hide if I were you."

Wally hurried his way down to Toodee's door, when he heard Muno appear a few feet behind him and terrified, Wally ran for his life as Muno chased after him while marching and singing the theme song, having a bone to pick with him after chopping his cutouts to pieces. Wally quickly hid inside a Little Miracle Station and stayed quiet, until the demonic puppet lost interest and disappeared, which he did. Relieved that he finally lost him, Wally made it back to Toodee.