The Gear Hunt

As Wally returned to the elevator by crossing the sea of gas and pass the human and Oskie Bug corpses, he noticed another audio log on a large desk near the front of the maze.

"Is it from someone I heard on the other logs or someone else?" Wally asked himself as he played the audio log and listened to it,

"Who would have thought?"

"Me having lunch with Steven Graham DeNure! Apparently times are tougher than I thought."

"For a moment there, I thought I'd be stuck with the check."

"But I gotta say, he wasn't at all what I expected."

"Quite the charmer."

"He even called me Toodee."

"I liked it." Erin Pearce said on the log before it ended.

This must be before they started dating. Wally shook his head, remembering when the heads of DHX Studios cheated on her and she started dating them. If only Michael and Steven weren't so barbaric. Finally exiting through the front door, Toodee gave him his first task.

"My machines are hungry. Gather me some spare parts!" She ordered.

Then a mechanism near the door opened up to reveal a wrench.

Attaching the pipe to his belt with a rope for later use, Wally grabbed the wrench and left to perform his first mission

Toodee's voice then broke the ominous silence via the intercom.

"There are so few rules to our world now. So little truths. But there is one rule we all know and respect down here. Beware the Red Cyclops. Stay out in the open for too long and he will find you. For if you see him, you'd better hide. If you don't, well, I enjoyed our date. Now, let us begin our work." She explained, almost teasingly. "Have you met him? The Red Cyclops? They say he hears everything. Every creak of the floor. Every rustle of paper. I wouldn't run so fast if I were you, you never know what will draw him in."

Wally scattered across the building to Level K and found each wall gear boxes for those four required gears. Most were empty, but Wally wasn't going to give up. More of those Oskie Bugs rose out from different places to try and kill him, but they were no match for Wally and his weapons. Wally gathered all four gears, keeping his steps as quiet as he could, hoping not to arouse attention from Muno. From then on, Wally continued finding the gears until his first task was done.

"You're quite the efficient little errand boy, aren't you?"

"Return to me. Try not to die on the way back."

Wally returned to the elevator and made it back to Level 9 to deliver the gears through the slot near the door.