The Devil And The Angel

Opening it, Wally stumbled into a room that was filled with Toodee dolls, as well as a cardboard cutout of her and several mini TVs hooked up. And at the far end, was a large window with a scrolled sign reading: "SHE LIKES TO HAVE FUN" above it.

Truth be told, Wally did have a soft spot for the cat-dragon. She certainly did "like to have fun". He was a good fan of Erin Pearce, who always told him how passionate she was about Toodee and how, sometimes, she felt like the puppet was...a part of her in a sense.

Sure that may have sounded a bit creepy, but then again...everyone in the studio had a few loose screws.

Heck, even Wally wasn't sure why he was even continuing on despite almost being sacrificed to sentient puppets by the goshdarn townsfolk.

Wally stepped forward a couple of feet, only to stop as the door behind him slammed shut and the lights immediately dimmed. Confused, Wally glanced up at the TVs, seeing Toodee's face on all of them as her voice began singing a song.

Least to say, it had a catchy beat to it and Wally found himself humming a bit, smiling from the nostalgia. Then he saw the window light up to reveal a room with another door that had an artic landscape painted on it, along with some cardboard icebergs on the floor.

Still humming, Wally walked up to the glass, peering inside and-

"I'M TOODEE!"

Out of nowhere, a tall, feminine blue puppet suddenly popped up, slamming her fists against the window. Wally let out a yelp of surprise, staggering backwards with wide, horrified eyes as he took in her appearance:

She looked like Toodee, except for the fact that her eyes were pure black with white pupils and there was black slime oozing down from her eyes and mouth.

"H-Holy shit.."

Toodee let out a scream as she punched through the glass, shattering it. And at that same moment the lights in the room flickered off, plunging Wally into total darkness.

Wally then heard her sinister laughter.

"I see you there. A new fly in my endless web."

Wally's eyes widened in bewilderment as he looked around, wondering where the voice was coming from.

"Come along now. Let's see if you're worthy to play with kitties."

After that, the lights returned to normal, as if nothing ever happened...save for the now broken window. Wally lowered his arms, checking to see if he had any bits of glass stuck in him.

Wally was relieved when he didn't, so he decided to continue through the gate that was opened beside him.

Eventually, Wally did come to a fork in the road. Before him stood a street sign pointing two ways: one was labeled "THE DEMON" and the other was "THE ANGEL".