Into The Darkness

Once Wally walked through the door and down the hall, he entered into some bizarre ravine, which made him stop and gawk for a moment.

Sure this place was huge, but he didn't think it would be....anything like this.

Everything about this raised some questions in Wally's mind. How does an abandoned decrepit kid's show production studio have a mine built below it or was the studio built above it? Was this where they got all the gas from? Was the gas actually oil? Either way, he didn't have time to ponder this unexplainable discovery so he pressed on, walking across the wooden walkway toward a mechanism that operated a cart on a cable to move from one side to the other. But Wally noticed that it had a gear missing.

"I can get across here if I can find a way to fix this

"I can get across here if I can find a way to fix this." He said.

Looking behind him, there was a strange-looking machine with the word "Gent" on it. Although curious, he ignored it and skedaddled down a hallway that ended at a large, wide pipe as it looked like. Pulling the lever on the wall next to him, the giant cylinder slowly raised to reveal a mess of bubbling gas inside. Wally turned the gas valve, wondering what would happen next. Wally yelped when a blob of thick gas emerged from the gas. Very carefully, Wally grabbed the handful of thick gas from the tube as it wasn't toxic or radioactive.

Wally thought maybe he could put this thick gas somewhere. He returned to the Gent machine and placed it inside, then turned the handle before watching it whir and vibrate. Then it suddenly spit out a small coffee mug on the floor. It amazed Wally greatly. Did they actually figure out a way to make objects out of gas? With wonder in his eyes, he found a dial on the other side and turned it until it fell upon a cogwheel symbol. Wally grabbed some more thick gas from the gas cylinder, placed it in the Gent machine and, just like that, he received an extra gear.

Now with the mechanism repaired, he repaired it and the cart slowly strolled over to Wally's side and he cautiously stepped inside of it before it started to carry him over to the other side. But suddenly, the cart immediately halted and violently shook mid-way, catching Wally off-guard and making him think the mechanism was jammed and the cables could snap at any moment, sending him plummeting into the deep, dark chasm to his death. But Wally held on tight and hoped desperately that he would get across safely. Finally, the cart reached the other side and Wally hopped out to exhale a sigh out of relief.