Wally vs. Muno/Muno's Death

Wally found himself going through a metal corridor with figures of the gas mannequins that were the same mannequins he saw worshipping the Bendy statue from his face-off with Brobee in different displays along the way until he happened upon a massive throne room by the looks of it. There was a huge chair sitting on a mess of blood in the center surrounded by projectors playing DHX Media shows like Super Why, Rainbow Ruby, The Super Mario Bros. Super Show, DeGrassi, Mega Man: Fully Charged, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Teletubbies, Inspector Gadget, Bob the Builder, Peanuts, Sonic the Hedgehog, and so many more animated series, live-action series, specials, and films from DHX Media and DHX Studios and its predecessors Decode Entertainment, Halifax Film Company, Studio B Productions, WildBrain, Cookie Jar Entertainment/CINAR, DIC Entertainment, FilmFair, Ragdoll Productions, Epitome Pictures, Nerd Corps Entertainment, Iconix Brand Group, Echo Bridge Entertainment, Leucadia Films, imX Communications, Mattel Creations, and Jay Ward Productions. 

Seeing them all on display made Wally smile a little, the nostalgia kicking in. He didn't see Muno anywhere, though, aside from the audio log that was sitting on the chair in the mess of blood.

 He didn't see Muno anywhere, though, aside from the audio log that was sitting on the chair in the mess of blood

"Muno? Wherever you are, if you can't hear me, I'm about to play this audio log on your chair right now." Wally called out as he looked around for Muno but he didn't come out, he sighed in relief before playing the audio log and listening to it,

"It's simply awe-inspiring what one can accomplish with their own hands! A lump of clay can turn to meaning...! If you strangle it with enough enthusiasm. Look what we've built! We created life itself, Steven!"

"You're right and it was not just on the face of television itself, but in the hearts of those children we've entertained with our beloved children's shows! But... when the kids got older and forgot about them... when the next big thing came along... ...only the monsters remained... shadows of the past."

"But they can let the truth about them set them free, Michael! They can peel it all away! You see, there's only one thing Muno has never known but I think we do know about:"

"He and his friends were there for their beginning... ...but they've never seen... The End."

"The end." Wally repeated along with Michael and Steven's voices at the end of the audio log as he picked up the film reel stating just that on the back. Suddenly, a laughing noise made Wally look up to see Muno standing behind the chair looking at him.

"You know, Wally. The American prevailing is a cliche that only happens in your Hollywood movies. Oh, Wally, you entertain me. To show my appreciation, I will help you awaken from your world of cliches." Wally's heart stopped when he witnessed Muno's hands enlarge and then he started to undergo a hideous transformation behind the chair, when he finally emerged, he was different.

Wally almost peed his pants when there was now a gigantic, more monstrous, demonic puppet with dark red spots and one eye with black ooze. Along with a giant mouth with black ooze and full of huge, sharp teeth, giant horns, and giant clawed hands that carried over its lower, skinny body.