The Secret Passage

Wally was in a snowstorm that was filled with strong winds and snow blowing through the air

Wally was in a snowstorm that was filled with strong winds and snow blowing through the air. Wally couldn't see a thing. The wind caused his eyes to water up and he wasn't able to see two figures walking up towards him. Wally almost backed up in fear, but he stood his grounds and growled at the strangers.

"Who are you?" Wally asked angrily.

"You may not be able to see us, but we know you can recognize the sounds of our voices," One of the figures said.

Wally gasped as he knew exactly who was speaking to him. "Mom? Dad?"

"Yes, son, it's us. We know what you're thinking. We are gone, but you're only dreaming. Your mother and I have come to help you with what you should do."

"I've been told what to do long enough, Dad. I'm not going to sacrifice myself to those puppets, but if I try to find the gas tank, save Ruby, and get out of the studio with Millie outside, I'll be killed. I should've never accepted Dick's offer in the first place."

"We know what you're thinking. You regret ever making a deal with Dick in the first place. We all regret things, but sometimes we have to fight for what's right."

"I don't know what else to do. It's not gonna be easy trying to find the trinket and bring it back to Dick so he can become my new stage manager. It won't even be easy to get Ruby out of the mess she's in. I wish it was easy, though."

"Sure it is, Wally! You don't need to find the trinket in the studio and bring it back to Dick so you can hire him as your new stage manager."

"I...I don't?"

"No. The real trinket is something that has been with you the entire time. In fact, it isn't something at all. It is someone."

"Oh, right."

"I do need a new stage manager, though. Do you two think you can help me out?"

"Yes, sweetie. Your new stage manager is the real trinket you're looking for."

"Wally, sometimes doing the right thing is never easy. We have faith that you can do this."

"I've never been good debating with myself. What do you two think I should do?"

"Sweetie, we can't make that decision for you. Only you can. What do you think you should do? That's the question. All you have to do is answer it yourself."

Wally soon saw that the world around him was becoming dark. "Wait! Wait!"

"Mom! Dad!" Wally shouted, jolting himself awake. He looked around to see that he was back in the studio. Wally sighed in relief. "It was only a dream. That's all it was. Only a dream."

Rubbing his eyes, Wally quickly got to his feet, looking behind him to see the completely destroyed elevator.