Callie's Audition

The rest of the day went on as everyone did their auditions as Wally and Rebecca cheered for them

"Thank you, Percy." Rebecca said as she and the rest of the people in the auditorium clapped.

"The next candidate for the role of Bailey Johnston will be Rodney Colusi..." 

"Sure you don't want to audition, Jesse asked, "I'm sure." Jesse said.

"That she would insist such a secretive kiss..."

"All this auditioning stuff is just too much for me. I don't like being judged." Jesse said, "I mean..."

"To stack myself up against all these guys..." Jesse said, "I think you stack up just fine."

"Next up is West Redding. West?"

"Ready." West said, "You may begin.

"How, then, could a maiden so fair, be ashamed of a man like me..." West sang,

"Wow. He's really good." Callie said,

"He's perfect." Jesse said,

"Oh man. Don't tell my brother I said that, okay?" Jesse asked smacking his mouth.

"But seriously. I'd hate to be the casting director for this thing." Jesse said, "Yeah."

"Anybody else here to audition? Anyone?" Rebecca asked,

"Now's your chance, Jesse! C'mon, do it!" Callie exclaimed, "No! Ack! I can't!"

"Why not?!"

"Why don't you audition?!" Jesse asked, "Fine! I will."

"Wait, what?" Jesse asked,

"Callie?" Rebecca asked, "Yup."

Callie began to sing in a bad way, "Springtime in the south is like a song in my heart..."

"The heat makes it beat..."

"But the music is..." Callie continued until a clap interrupted.

"Thank you, Callie! That will be quite enough." Rebecca said clapping as she bowed.

Callie then walked back up to Jesse and sat down after her audition.

"Now you see why I stay backstage?" Callie asked, "Yeah."

"I guess we can't all be good at everything." Jesse said, "Nope." Callie said back, "Callie?" Justin asked running up.

"That was awesome."

"I think we should take you for a bubble tea to celebrate your star turn." Justin said, "Oh, knock it off."

"Bubble Tea does sound good..."