The Stage Crew Says Goodbye To Wally

The next day, Wally was heading to his car until he saw the stage crew from his theater,

"Oh! Hey everyone! You all must be here to say goodbye before I leave." Wally said.

"Wally is leaving?" A hot dog stand guy asked.

"But, where is he going?" A fat guy with a goatee asked.

"Wally, are you sure you wanna go to Canada?" Matt asked.

"I'm sure. And who knows, I might even get my own family." Wally said.

"But Wally, you don't talk about family that much. What changed that?" Sanjay asked.

"I'd like to give it a try." Wally said.

"If that's really what you want then give us a big hug, Wally." Loren said as he and the stage crew gave Wally a hug.

"Don't forget to write." Loren said, "I won't, Loren." Wally said.

"Don't forget to count!" Liz said, "Ok, Liz!" Wally said.

"And don't forget to dress warmly, ok, Wally?" Callie asked, "I got my muffler, Callie." Wally said.

"Don't forget to breathe in and out!" Sanjay and Delfina said, "I always do, Sanjay and Delfina." Wally said.

Matt then sent a sign language to Wally reminding not to forget to read, "I'll read every day, Matt." Wally said to Matt.

"Hey, Wally! Don't forget to eat." Mirko said, "I won't, Mirko." Wally said.

Before heading off to his car he saw Greg, Justin and Jesse, and Rebecca looking at him, "Well... Goodbye, Greg, Justin and Jesse, and Rebecca." He said, "Gee... Well, Goodbye! Have fun getting your new stage manager!" Greg said.

A short amount of hours later, Wally was in his car, preparing to leave Los Angeles and head to Halifax, Canada to meet and hire the Most Dangerous Wipeouts Obstacle Course Guy as his new stage manager. He had already agreed to have his stage crew take care of his apartment while he was heading to Canada.

 He had already agreed to have his stage crew take care of his apartment while he was heading to Canada

"Okay, seatbelt on, full tank of gas, GPS check." Wally checked as he pushed a button on the GPS screen, "Your destination is 3,500 miles ahead." The GPS said.

"Halifax, Canada, here we come!" Wally said.

Wally then pulls his car out of his apartment complex driveway and began his long road trip to New York as his stage crew waved goodbye to him from his bedroom window.