An Unexpected Turn

Wally stared at the TV after the tape ended, not believing what he saw in it with his own eyes, "Jesus...Who were those guys?"

Wally headed out of the TV Room and to the room with the secret passage as he spoke to himself, not knowing that the Gabba Gang were watching him leave from the other room, "Well I don't know, but whatever happened to them, I hope it doesn't happen to me..."

Wally headed into the room with the secret entrance and found the handle to the secret entrance which he crawled into after opening it.

Wally then climbed down the ladder which has aged considerably since the tape as it breaks and he falls to the floor, "Ouch! Damn it!"

Wally then stood up from the floor and rubbed his back as he looked around the room in which he found out he was stuck down in there, but there were no bodies which was good (or bad).

Wally walked through the room until he found a door at the end of the corridor. When he opened it, he was in for an unexpected surprise.

 When he opened it, he was in for an unexpected surprise

"Shit!...What The Hell Is All of This?...Blood?" He asked himself as he walked into the room which was flooded with blood, "Why is their blood everywhere?"

Wally then looked at the far end of the room to see the corpses of a bunch of people he doesn't recognize, "My god! What the hell happened here?"

Wally shook his head to remember what he was here for before heading into the flooded room and going through the blood-filled water ignoring the corpses along the way.

After making it through the blood-filled flood, Wally sees the remains of the Monster and Ghost Hunters as well as dozens of missing persons flyers everywhere. But Wally? He doesn't care, he just walks through the hall until he notices something through the clear glass door in front of him.

It was an elevator! And on top was a watch that showed what floor he was on.

Wally tried to go through the door but there was one problem, it was locked!

"Of course it's locked..." He uttered to himself, "There must be another way to get to the other side." He thought until he saw some shrubs next to the door and saw something behind them.