The Week Before Wally's Departure

This was it! The big day of the preview that was happening on the week before Wally's departure! Everyone was gathered in the theater cafeteria, talking with their friends and eating food, that was until Wally began to speak up

"Ahem... Can I have everyone's attention, please?!" Everyone stopped what they're doing and turned to look at Wally.

"The Anderson Theater's Stage Crew and Drama Club are proud to present you with a cafeteria preview of the upcoming Moon Over Mississippi..."

"...Opening two weeks in the Anderson Theater after I get a new stage manager! Five days only! Tickets are on sale when the show begins!" Wally announced.

"Prop ready to go, Callie?" Jesse asked as the soldiers began to sing, "I hope so!" Callie said.

"Fan is rigged..."

"When the ensemble marches stage left, they reveal you with the cannon, so that's the cue!" Loren said, "Got it!" Callie remarked.

"Ready with the CD player, Jesse?" Callie asked, "Ready!" Jesse said.

"Here we go..." Callie said as pulled the string to the cannon making it shoot out a lot of confetti.

Everyone just stared at the cannon's action, they couldn't believe what they just saw with their own eyes!

"It worked." Callie said softly.

"It worked!! Yes!" Callie yelled, "Good... Let's move it for the next number." Loren said as everyone walked out of the cafeteria.

"Wait a sec, where's everyone going? We're not done yet!" Bonnie asked.

"Callie, Jesse -- Follow the crowd and see what's up?" Loren asked, "Okay." Callie said.

Callie and Jesse followed the crowd to see that a lot of people in Los Angeles were gathered in front of the theater, they went back inside to see that Liz and Mirko were selling posters to the guests, they were very happy to find out about this because their teamwork seemed to have got it to work.