Wally vs. Foofa/Foofa's Death

"There we go now. Nice and tight. We wouldn't want our sheep roaming away now, would we?"

Groaning, Wally slowly opened his eyes. Once he came back to his senses, it didn't take him long to realize that he was tied up. Now panic began to settle in as he saw the figure from before in front of him.

"No we wouldn't."

Wally gasped, recognizing that voice and figure. "F-Foofa??"

"Yes," Foofa chuckled, "that is my name little sheep

"Yes," Foofa chuckled, "that is my name little sheep...I see you followed all of Charles' tapes. I must admit I am...honored you came all the way down here to visit me."

"Visit you?" Wally asked, confused. "I...I-I didn't even know you were-"

"It almost makes what I'm about to do seem....cruel," she sighed sadly, shaking her head, before looking back up at him. "But the players must honor their saviors. I must have them notice me."

'Players? Saviors? What the hell is she talking about?'

"Foofa...I don't know what you're talking about....but please don't do this," Wally begged, tugging at the rope tying his hands together. "Don't you remember me?"

Foofa tilted her head in confusion. "Hmm...wait... you do look familiar to me....that face.." She mused, studying his features, before she gasped lightly and took a step back. "....Wally?"

Wally nodded eagerly. "Yes! It's me, Wally." Hopefully this was his one-way ticket out. If he could get her to remember him then maybe she'll set him free. "I used to love you, and came to one of your live shows....remember?"

"I...I can't believe it's you. But.....I don't understand...why did you come back?" Foofa demanded. "Why would you come back to the one place you were always afraid of after what happened to you? This place has been abandoned ever since we came to life and do you not realize what has become of us....and of me?!" She showed Wally her face, which had the left side of her mouth exposing her teeth and her left eye was black with a white pupil. Wally's eyes widened in horror.

"I've been trapped like this for so, so long, and no one has come to help fix me! But

"I've been trapped like this for so, so long, and no one has come to help fix me! But....you're here now." Her voice was calmer now. "Thanks to you, I will finally be freed from this...prison. This...nightmarish, dark, abyss I call a curse."