Wally vs. Brobee/Brobee's Death

Once Wally entered the Haunted House, he approached one of the carts, hearing a monster's voice chuckling in the background, serving as ambiance. On the wall he could see the words "TURN BACK". Wally was confused as to who could have written that, but regardless, it seemed he had no way of turning back the moment he walked into the studio.

So Wally sat in the cart, pulling down the lap bar, before he heard Brobee speak. "And now, the ride truly begins, Wally." The gates in front of him opened, and the cart started to move along the track. On the bright side Wally was glad he was finally able to sit down, as his legs were growing achy from all the walking and standing he's done.

"Come in, and pretend it's all just a bad dream."

"I wish this was.." Wally mumbled softly, looking around at the fake tombstones and monstrous eyes in the brick walls. As he rounded the corner, a cardboard ghost popped out from one of the tombstones, but Wally wasn't fazed by that as he kept looking all around the decrepit attraction. He did have to lean to the other side of the cart to avoid a gassy waterfall, though.

"It's a funny thing. How so much can fall apart so fast." Brobee monologed. "We never really had control at the studio. Either you in someone's pocket, or you were putting someone else into yours. I just wanted what was promised to me. I just wanted to be perfect! Surely you can understand that."

"Brobee, I think you have a very skewered definition of "perfect"," Wally remarked, which made the puppet huff in irritation.

"Wally... Why are you here? We're all dying to find out." he sneered. "Do you just enjoy the terror of the drop into hell? Because if that's the case... Hang on tight. I've got a surprise..."

Another gateway opened, and after Wally passed through the final one, he was taking into an area that had his jaw dropping in awe: Wally found himself in some sort of..massive ballroom, with a beautiful and bright chandelier, intricate wallpaper, barrels and furniture scattered throughout, and creepy paintings. It was definitely unlike anything he's ever seen before.

Man..this made "WildBrain Toys" look tiny.

But in the center were all of Ruby's dead friends, Hallie, Chloe, Katie, and Tom except Lizzie lined up in chairs, all tied up in a large circle. Wally realized that Ruby and Lizzie were the only two remaining teens left, he needed find Ruby before she dies too and he'll never escape from and destroy DHX Studios, or worse...he may never get his new stage manager and get back home.

As Wally was taking all of this in, he didn't even acknowledge the dark room he was approaching until he heard the creek of yet another gate and looked forward, realizing he was heading into nothing but total darkness.

Then as the cart came to a stop, Wally yelped when he saw two green hands grab onto the railing, before a familiar face with black eyes and white pupils lurched forward, and an inner mouth with tiny sharp teeth inside it.