The Party and The Show Begins

Oh, yes! The day is finally here! Sunday! You know what that means... It's the day before the opening night of the first day of the week of Moon Over Mississippi! The most exciting event of the year at the Anderson Theater, and everyone (which happens the stage crew and actors) was ready for it and preparing for Wally's Welcome Back party.

The Welcome Back party is tonight, so everyone must be prepared for Wally's return and his new stage manager.

Callie and the stage crew finished decorating Wally's apartment yesterday, after collecting fishes, seafoods, fruits, desserts like cakes, cupcakes, brownies, marshmallows, chocolate fountain, and more, meat food like chicken, pork, beef, ETC, che...

Callie and the stage crew finished decorating Wally's apartment yesterday, after collecting fishes, seafoods, fruits, desserts like cakes, cupcakes, brownies, marshmallows, chocolate fountain, and more, meat food like chicken, pork, beef, ETC, cheese for food and ingredients for new meals, vegetables, wood for making tables and chairs, cleaning the place, brooms to sweep the floor, mopping the floor, polishing the glasses and walls, making party strings, cutting out colored papers into small pieces to make confetti, blowing up balloons, bringing out the speakers and wires, bringing DJ equipment with them, packing their CDs of music, bringing out all the dresses and outfits they needed, took out formal clothes to make it more designable and fabulous, took some white fabric to make a cover for the tables, bringing out the tables, placing plates, glass, and flower vases on guest tables, making punches and juices, adjusting the room with more spaces, placing the disco ball on the ceiling, bringing the out the spotlights with different colors, and cleaned up the place before everyone settled the stuff on the floor for the party.

After they all finish decorating and placing the food on the table, Callie checked the list on her clipboard, and felt so proud of her friends and herself since she was the host of the party.

"Good job, everybody! Now all we need to do is wait until Wally and his new stage manager knocks on that door behind us to see the surprise we made for them!" She announced as the stage crew cheered.

Just then, they all heard a knock on the door and realized who that was, "Well that was quick." Jesse said as he looked and the others looked at the door.

"Okay, everybody! This is it! Take your positions and hide!" Callie said as she turned out the lights.

Meanwhile outside the apartment, Wally and Ruby looked at door after Wally knocked on it. They'd made the effort to get there and succeeded. Now, they were wondering about the next phase: what to do with their new lives as father and daughter. On one hand, Wally could check back on Sophie, if only to let her know how sorry he is. On the other hand, his stage crew must be worried sick to death over him. Either way, it won't be easy. Wally was trying to decide which one to try first as Ruby took his hand before she pondered aloud to him.

"So, what now?"

Seeing Ruby look at him, Wally remembered the first thing about her. She is still a kid, even though she is now 18. While he knew she could take care of herself, it wouldn't be right to walk in with her as none of his friends met her before. It was obvious what to do first.