Wally vs. Toodee/Toodee's Death

"Have you ever wondered what the outside world is like?" Toodee asked. "I like to dream that it's quite beautiful. A soft valley of green grass, blanketed by a warm sun. I don't think I'll ever get to see it."

Hearing her say that made Wally frown slightly. Of course he did feel bad for leaving her here, trapped as an...awful, deformed, possessed puppet. She didn't deserve that cruel fate....none of them did (although Wally had taken out Plex and Foofa for trying to kill him).

"Are you ready to see your friend and leave, Wally? The outside world is waiting."

Wally simply sighed in response to her question.

But then...he heard Toodee start to...cry?

Jeez, now he really felt terrible.

"Toodee...I-"

However, before Wally could get another word out, he heard her cries transition into chuckles, which soon dwindled into hysterical, maniacal laughter.

And that's when he knew that something was wrong.

Without warning, the elevator began to plummet back down, almost knocking Wally off his feet. "WOAH!!"

Then the elevator oddly halted and opened the doors, leaving Wally confused.

That's when he noticed Toodee standing in the room outside the elevator,

Perplexed, Wally stepped out of the elevator and walked right up to Toodee, who now knew he was in the room with her

"Actually, why do I have to let you leave right now?" She asked Wally, "Do you have any idea how good it feel having you work for me?"

"I did this! Little Toodee made you did all of this to make me perfect!" Toodee explained, "But now...there's one more thing I need to become perfect..."

"What else do you need?" Wally asked,

"YOU!" Toodee exclamied.

Before Wally could say anything, he heard the elevator shut behind him and turned around to see it closed,