Greg's Decision

Later that day, Callie was busy sketching her ideas and she yawned until a familiar voice was heard

"Bored?" It asked revealing itself to be Greg.

"Greg! What are you doing here??" Callie asked, "Picking up the nerd." Greg said.

"But I guess he's not done yet, huh?" Greg asked, "Nah... This can go on for hours." Callie said, "Bummer."

"So... What's new with you?" Callie asked, "Nada." Greg said.

"Nada? Not looming promotion, baseball games, nothing?" Callie asked Greg who shrugged.

"Who're you taking to the formal?" Callie asked, "I don't know." Greg said, "I always  thought I'd go with Bonnie, but now she's taken..."

"Hey, are you going with anyone?" Greg asked.

"Uh... I dunno. Only if someone asks me." Callie said, "Oh." Greg said.

"Hey, Asshole. I'm done." Matt said, "Oh, good. Let's get the hell outta here." Greg said.

A few minutes later, Callie was continuing to paint the trees and think about what would happen.

'Shit.' She thought to herself.

'When Greg asked if I was going to the dance, my heart leapt into my throat.' Callie thought, 'What is wrong with me?'

'And, what... Am I holding out for Jesse to ask me?' Callie thought, 'What if he doesn't??'

'He better!!'