The Tape

The Tape began to play Episode 1 of Season 26 of Monster and Ghost Hunters as Wally paid attention to the screen with the episode beginning.

"Hey guys, David Odom of the Monster and Ghost Hunters here! Coming at you with our latest episode." The cameraman named David greeted.

"You guys sure are loving the scary stuff," David then said, "Five hundred thousand views on that last one!" He then exclaimed.

"Whaaaaaat!?!?" David yelled.

"This time me and the other hunters will be exploring the location of an abandoned studio of one of the world's most popular children's tv shows, place of death of a serial killer, and rumored location of several missing people..." David said.

"Oooooooohhhh..."

"If I've done my research, and you know I have," David said, "then this should be the location of DHX Studios founded fifteen fucking years, back in 2006..."

"You don't want to miss this!" David said, "Seriously, tonight is the night!"

"Alright, here we go... If the rumors are true, these woods are the location of DHX Studios." David explained as headed to the other Ghost Hunters.

"Remember... If you know of any monsters or paranormal entities that we should investigate about or any spooky places that we should go explore next, make sure to drop a comment, down below..." David said, "Now, let's go."

"There you are. Why did we even hire this guy?" Michael Adams Davis asked.

"Give us a break, Davis." Michael Schroeder said as brushed Davis' outfit.

"Hey! I only work with professionals." Davis said, "Speaking of which, make sure the sound is right this time. I don't want a repeat of Amarillo."

"That was three fucking years ago." Ryan Tellez said, "I don't do ADR." Davis said.

Ryan and Schroeder looked at David before heading off to follow him with David catching up.

"This new guy? I'm not feeling it." Davis said, "Again?" Ryan asked.

"Just don't be surprised if we have to make a change." Schroeder said.

"New plan." Brian Fisher said, "We do a walkthrough of the inside first, then we shoot the intro."

"Just like we always do." Ryan said.

"Just try to say the show's name this time, OK?" Schroeder asked.

"No problem." Davis said, ""Tonight on Monster and Ghost Hunters, another worthless fucking shithole." Happy?" He then asked.

"Ecstatic." Ryan said.

The five then gathered at the entrance Wally got in through before Davis spoke up,

"Are we rolling?"

"Alright, let's go." Brian said.

"OK, on three! One...Two...Three!" Ryan and Schroeder said as they lifted the entrance up and went inside with Davis following.

"After you." Brian said as he and David followed.

"So, why are we in hell this time?" Davis asked, "Do you ever prep?" Schroeder asked.

"What's to prep? Abandoned studio. Missing people. Spooky sounds." Davis asked, "Ooh, is it haunted?" Ryan joked.

"Fuck me. I originally wanted to be an anchor, you know." Schroeder said as the Monster and Ghost Hunters went into the entrance past the entrance to the set room.

"Weekend sub, Schroeder. Not anchor." Brian reminded, "What's that?" Schroeder asked.

"Nothing." Brian said.