The Thick Fluid Hunt

"Have you seen them? The Oskie Bugs! They're just stuffed full of extra-thick fluids. It makes me sick! And yet... it's the perfect thing for keeping myself together. If you're gonna catch them, you'll have to learn to move quietly. Come back to my door. I have something that you'll need."

Next, Wally was given a large syringe for his next task in retrieving extra thick fluids from the Swollen Oskie Bugs.

Then he went to Level 11, find one Swollen Oskie Bug after another. Remembering that he needed to approach them quietly, he used the syringe to collect their fluids one by one. Once he had enough, he returned to Toodee's door with the fluid-filled syringe. He crossed a gas pool to find a window. From there, he caught a glimpse of another puppet with a functional projector in hand just walking creepily across the floor, while flashing a bright projection wherever it went. There was another audio log by Pedro Franks on the barrel next to Wally.

"What do you have to say on this one, Pedro?" Wally asked himself as he played the audio log,

"I don't get it."

"Everyone's walking around here like grandma just died. Nothing but angry faces everywhere."

"These people gotta lighten up. I mean hello! You make kids' shows! Your job is to make kids happy and learn new things."

"I'm tellin' ya, If these people don't start crackin' a smile every now and then, I'm gettin' the hell outta here." Pedro Franks said on the log before it ended.

Wally shook his head in aggravation. He was starting to think that he always ends his recordings with "I'm gettin' the heck outta here." every time. It's starting to get a little irritating. He collected the last bit of thick fluids from an Oskie Bug nearby and left for the elevator.

"How sickening! Makes my skin crawl! But the task is done. Bring me back my equipment, please." Toodee said when his task was done,

As he went in the elevator, he heard Toodee speak on the intercom in the elevator, "Once upon a time, there was a cat-dragon. And she was perfect. And loved by all. She was perfect. No matter what Michael and Steven say."

"There was a time where people knew my name. "It's Toodee!", They'd say. Feels like so long ago. But those days can come back. She likes to have fun, Erin. She likes to have fun."

"Charles said I had talent, he was always a good liar... Still he was once a very handsome man."

Back down the elevator he went and Wally put the syringe filled with the extra thick fluids through the slot and was given the next task by Toodee.