A Bad Timing

Meanwhile at the police department, Millie was finishing her rounds for the night as she and her partner, Moxy, entered the main office

"This city's as empty as a race car on the final lap. Looks like that order worked." Moxy said,

"People fall in line around here." Millie said.

"Then, Millie...if I may? Why'd you request the County to send backup for one night to curfew a city that was the site of a horrific explosion back in 1917?" Moxy asked laughing, "Don't get me wrong, I got a wife and a kid on the way, and I do love the overtime pay--"

"Just do your job." Millie said not chatty.

"Sure." Moxy said for a few seconds of silence before speaking up, "So what's the plan the rest of the night?" He asked.

"See that phone?" Millie asked Moxy who clocks it on a nearby desk and nods.

"We gonna sit there and pray it don't ring." Millie said.

Meanwhile back at DHX Studios, Wally found a buttload of first-aid kits to patch himself up after his encounter with the Oskie Bug.

As he patches himself up, he hears the Gabba Gang singing.

"Follow The Oskie Bugs. Follow The Little Oskie Bugs. Follow The Oskie Bugs. Follow The Little Oskie Bugs." The Gabba Gang sang.

Wally heads out to see that the Gabba Gang was now in another room singing.

The Gabba Gang is crooning and capering their normal singing routine.

Muno's arms gyrate. He's conducting the orchestra, his head facing forward, steady and still.

Wally stared at the Gabba Gang before he found a power switch and turned them off with it.

"Now's let kill everyone..." The Gabba Gang said as they shut off.

Wally stood at the Gabba Gang before hearing a door slam shut.

He turns his attention to a door to a room he's never been in before.