The First Step

"Ugh, my head. What happened?" Wally asked a few moments later after passing out,

"Well, I guess there is only one thing to do: Press on. See if I can find a way out." He said after regaining his senses and grabbing the axe.

The boards blocking the door split by the axe, allowing Wally to open it and descend down the stairs leading to the Utility Shaft. "Wow. I had no idea how huge this place is......" He muttered, looking to see another message in blood reading, THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

" He muttered, looking to see another message in blood reading, THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

"....and now it's even more oddly disturbing."

The fact that the message was put next to an image of The Gabba Gang gave Wally a gut feeling that this wasn't their work. Looking around some more, he found another audio log on the self table next to the miniature Gabba Gang cutout.

 Looking around some more, he found another audio log on the self table next to the miniature Gabba Gang cutout

Wally decided to play the log, wondering what more clues it has for him.

"They appear from the depths of Hell to rain their sweet blessings upon me." Wally instantly recognized the voice of Charles Lee Ray, the man that made all of this happen who also seems a bit...crazy about his daughter but he was also somehow crazy about Hell.

"The figures of Hell that shine in the darkness. I see you, my saviors. I pray that you hear me. Those old songs, yes, I still sing them. For I know you are coming to save me. And I will be swept into your final loving embrace. But, love requires sacrifice. Can I get an amen?

Wally raised an eyebrow. Charles was speaking as though he worshiped Hell as some sort of...god. Of course he knew he was a little obsessed over his daughter, but never to this degree-

"I said, can I get an amen?"

Gasping, Wally turned around only to find no one behind him. 'What the....did I just hear Charles' voice just now?' He thought, baffled, though he shook his head.

It didn't matter. Finding Ruby and destroying the studio and puppets as well as getting out of there was his top priority.

Continuing on, Wally came across a corridor flooded with gas. Seeing that he had nowhere else to go, he reluctantly stepped in and began to wade his way through it. Thankfully it wasn't too thick. But as Wally neared the end, he stopped when he saw some strange figure walking by and carrying a Foofa cutout.