Found

*** Damon's P.O.V. *** 

"Damn it, hold still," Bonnie pushed my shoulder and I groaned.  

"I can't, I feel like I've been staked," I shifted uncomfortably on the couch. Bonnie frowned and rested her hand on my chest over where I felt like there was gaping hole. I took a deep breath and winced. 

"I don't understand. These wounds are only skin deep, I haven't seen anything like this since..." Bonnie trailed off and was silent for a moment.  

"Since what Bonnie?" I let out another pained groan.  

"Since Rick died when he was linked to Elena," She whispered. I frowned.  

"Well who the hell am I linked to?" I coughed and blood came out the corner of my mouth. Bonnie shook her head and placed her hands on my shoulders.  

"I'm going to put you under," Bonnie said closing her eyes. I frowned and tried to sit up but she pushed me back down. "I'm going to try and connect you to the mind of the person you're linked to. Hopefully they are sleeping or unconscious as well and perhaps you can figure out who they are," I leaned back.  

"I'm not going to die am I?" I asked as I leaned back. Bonnie rolled her eyes. 

"You'll be fine," She said. "I think," I was going to protest but before I could my eyes closed and I sank into darkness. 

*** Thal's P.O.V.*** 

My head swung to the side and I was too tired to even try and lift it. "Do you give up?" Finn asked. I smirked at him and blinked slowly several times. 

"That's all you have? I thought more of you brother," I coughed up blood and couldn't wipe it as it ran down the corner of my mouth. "I guess I was wrong," I drew out my last word before laughing and coughing. Finn gritted his teeth and struck my cheek causing my head to snap to the other side.  

"You will regret that," Finn snarled at me. 

"Who'll make me?" It took all of my strength but I leaned forward in the chair, challenging Finn. "You?" I asked him pouting my lips. He cried out in anger and a stake appeared in his hand just in time for him to stab me with it. That was my threshold, I couldn't take any more and blacked out immediately.  

*** 

When I opened my eyes I was no longer in the hunt room. I didn't know where I was actually. I was no longer in the hunt room with Finn, but I wasn't at the compound with Kol and Nic either. What the hell was this? I turned around and saw a door at the far end of the room. I ran towards it. I swung it open and walked into another room causing me to groan.  

"Thal?" I froze. That was a voice I hadn't heard in a very long time. Too long. I began to tremble, my body vibrating almost imperceptibly. I felt a hand land on my shoulder and I jumped. I turned around to face a person I hadn't seen in a month.

My mouth fell open and I placed my hand on the side of his face. "Is this really you? I'm not dreaming am I?" I asked quietly. My lips started trembling. "Because I don't think I can take it if this is some sick dream Finn put-" I was interrupted by Damon's lips encasing mine. I closed my eyes and wrapped my hands around the back of his neck pulling him closer.  

"It's not a dream," He whispered. "Bonnie did some kind of spell connecting me to you," His thumb rubbed circles in my cheek and I closed my eyes leaning into his touch. I missed it, I missed him. Then, though, I returned to my senses. I needed to not only find out where he and Bonnie were, but I needed to figure out how I could get them back. "Is someone hurting you?" Damon asked just before I opened my mouth to speak. I shook my head.