When They Take My Home

I pulled at my chains screaming. They had chained me to a wall and cut my wrists. My blood was dripping onto the floor and down the drain into their freaky collection thing. "Wait until I get out!" I screamed. "I will kill all of you!" I tried and failed again to get my magic to work but they had done something to block it. "I will find every single last one of you and make you eat the hands of your friends!" My goal was to scare one of them enough to let me out so I could get to Stefan and Elena. I was channeling my inner Klaus at this point.

"You make a lot of threats young Michaelson," I stopped struggling the moment Markos walked into the cell. He smirked at me and I glared at him.

"They are only threats if there is a high possibility they will not be carried out," I growled. "I am making promises," Markos didn't seemed phased by my words and it made me grit my teeth.

"Well I shall wish you the best of luck on carrying out your promises," He nodded to me before turning on his heel to leave. I screamed curses after him and struggled against my chains.

It was hours before someone came into my cell. I grew quiet and watched as they approached quickly.

"I am going to let you go, please stay quiet so you can go find your friends," The person whispered I nodded as they undid my chains. Once they were undone I fell to the ground and to my knees. The woman hooked her arm under mine and helped me to stand. "You need to get out of here as quickly as you can," She then proceeded to tell me where I could find Elena and Stefan. I took a few deep breaths then went to find Stefan and Elena.

We ran out of the building they were holding us in and didn't stop until we reached a pay phone at a diner.

"Seriously? Collect calls are still a thing?" Damon asked over the phone. I smirked at his ability to make jokes.

"Yeah, well, you know what could have saved you the cost of this phone call? You finding us. How long have we been gone?" Stefan asked. I stood outside the payphone booth and Stefan stood inside.

"Four days," Damon said quietly.

"Four days!? Four days and you couldn't track us down? What did you think? We were having a nice spa getaway?" Stefan asked.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! I've been searching 24/7, okay? Maybe if you would've been a little more perceptive, you wouldn't have gotten yourselves doppelnapped," Again, I smiled. I tried to laugh but ended up coughing. Stefan gave me a worried look.

One of the walls of the phone booth then shattered as Elena accidently ran into it trying to catch a squirrel.

"What the hell was that?" Damon asked. Stefan and I shared a look.

"Travelers drained us of our blood, so we're having to do a little hunting," Stefan shrugged even though his brother couldn't see him. I refused to hunt squirrels, I would not lower myself to that level.

"You have my girlfriend drinking squirrel blood?" Damon asked disgusted.

"No, she refuses," Stefan shook his head at me.

"That's my girl," Damon replied. "We do not take the 'vegetarian' diet," I could see Damon putting up the air quotes in my head. "Speaking of, is she ok? Can I speak to her?" Damon asked. Stefan turned to me and I shook my head.

"She's fine, she just blew out a vocal cord and it's taking longer to heal because of the lack of blood," Stefan explained. I guess my voice wasn't meant to take four days of screaming. I could only speak in a hoarse whisper and at best I could say a line or two before my voice gave out on me.

"Oh, ok. Where are you guys? I'll come get you," Damon offered but I shook my head again.

"I have no idea where we are. We're in the middle of nowhere. Listen, we'll make our way back, but Markos drained most of all our blood - and considering the kinds of spells he was able to do with just a little bit of it..." Stefan concluded. I nodded agreeing with him, the amount of power Markos had was incredible and it scared me.