Family Reunion 2.0

I sighed as I put down my bags in one of the guest rooms. Caroline had somehow managed to convince my brother that I was in a mental break and he insisted that I come stay in this little white house he had outside of New Orleans with Elijah, Hayley and Hope. They had tried to make it sound like he just wanted me to visit but I overheard one of Caroline's phone conversations and knew that they wanted to put more distance between me and Mystic Falls. Klaus had picked me up at the bus station and driven Cami and me over to this house.  

He tried his best to fill me in on the events of the past month but a lot of it went over my head. From what I gathered however, Kol was alive, Elijah was going mad, Mikael was alive, and Nic and Rebekah had turned our mother into a vampire. I rubbed my temples as I took it all in.  

"You have a headache dear sister?" Nic asked from the doorway. I looked up and glared at him. I was pissed, not only was I moving from one babysitter to another (Enzo to Nic) but the second babysitter was going to be way stricter than the first about what I could and couldn't do. I knew that from experience.  

"Yes Nicklaus, and it seems to have just gotten worse on your entrance," I quipped. He chuckled and walked into the room farther. "I did not tell you to come in," I crossed my arms over my chest and Nic raised an eyebrow. "I'm angry with you," I explained and he nodded before walking further into the room and taking a seat on my new bed.  

"And why is that?" He asked. His hands stretched out behind him and he used them to prop himself up.  

"Because, my search for a way to bring Damon back will only be slowed the longer I'm here," I gritted my teeth and Nic shook his head.  

"Actually, that's not true," He smirked. I frowned at him and waited for him to continue. "Esther, is a new vampire and you are a hybrid witch, tell me sister, who has the power over whom now?" He asked as his smile darkened. I smiled slowly as I realized what he said.  

"Take me to her," I demanded. Nic immediately stood and stretched.  

"Elijah will take you to her, I have duties back in New Orleans," He said a moment later he was gone. I raced down the stairs in search of Elijah, but I ran into Cami first.  

"Where's Elijah?" I asked her. She motioned towards the kitchen and I quickly went. "Elijah!" I walked up to him and grabbed one of his hands. He sighed before giving me a tired look. "Nic said you know where mother is and I want to speak to her," I tugged on his hand and gave him my best pleading face. He gritted his teeth before nodding.  

"Fine, but only if I do not have to talk to her," He sighed. I smiled and hugged him.  

"Come Cami, this may be the solution," I couldn't contain my happiness as we went to the garage where the car was. This could be it, the best lead as to how to get back Damon. He could be back with me by next week. I skipped a step and laughed again. 

*** Kol's P.O.V.*** 

Davina stood at my dresser, going through it, for whatever reason while I put on my shoes.  

"Is this you?" She asked, I stood and walked over to her, coming up from behind her so I could look over her shoulder. It was a family picture. I nodded when she looked up at me. "And this," She pointed to particular subjects. "Your sisters, why don't you talk about them much?" She asked. I shrugged.  

"Well, Rebekah, she was always their girl, she never really was on my side with anything," I frowned remembering her betrayals. 

"And what about her?" Davina asked pointing to Ana. I chuckled lightly, smiling at her.  

"She was different I suppose," I said placing the photo on the dresser. "Elijah and Rebekah always talked about how we were a family, but she was the only one to actually treat me as such," I pursed my lips. "She's only my half-sister, but she treats me just the same as she treats Nic," I placed my arm around Davina's hip and squeezed a little. "I've got to head out for a little while, a meeting with the fam," I smirked and she nodded smiling.