Revenge Best Served Cold

*** Thal's P.O.V.***

"Have you ever evengotten revenge before?" Enzo laughed as we sat trying to figure out a way to take out the Augustine name. I rolled my eyes.

"I've been living under the shadow of a phsycotic brother for the past... forever. Any revenge to be had he took care of," Enzo barked at my statement and I raised an eyebrow. I didn't see what was so funny.

"I'm sorry, it's just that he treats you as if you are a child and have not seen the world," Enzo remarked. "You are a thousand years old. You've seen the darkest times of humanity and have suffered great trageties yet your siblings treat you as if you are innocent," He shook his head and sighed loudly. "Although, it is none of my buisness, you're siblings may treat you as they like," He resigned.

"Why thank you, if you don't mind, I would like to get back to our evil plotting," I took a sip of bourbon from the bottle. We had gone back to Mystic Falls and taken a seat at the bar. I compelled the tender to give us a few bottles of bourbon on the house.

"Ooh, evil plotting. Can I join?" Damon pulled out a stool from beside me and sat down. My jaw tensed and I shifted a fraction away from him.

"Nope, sorry club's full," I spoke through gritted teeth. Enzo eyed me suspiciously then turned to Damon pursedhis lips shrugging.

"You heard the girl mate, club's full," I refused to look in Damon's direction and took a violent swig from the bottle. I was acting like a petty teenage girl, but cut me some slack. I died at 17 so I technically am a teenage girl. I stole a glance at Damon and he seemed frustrated, well he should be.

"All good anyways, Katherine is dying and we're having a party at the boarding house. Stefan wanted you to come by," Damon waved over the bar tender and asked him for a couple of bottles of alcohol. He took the bottles and left, dropping a fifty on the table.

"Don't tell me he's the guy," Enzo groaned. I took another swig from the bottle and placed it on the table creating a solid 'thud'.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I sucked on the roof of my tongue and made a clicking sound before going for another swig. Enzo stopped me.

"One: slow down, hang overs are a bitch and so are most girls with them," I smirked. "And two: you know exactly what I am talking about. His is the name you called for every night we were in captivity, isn't it?" My lack of wilingness to reply gave him his answer. "Well, in case you didn't know, he's a backstabber," Enzo swiped the bottle from me and drank from it.

"Oh, I know," I stood from the stool and took my purse from the hanger underneath the bar. Enzo frowned and stood with me.

"Where are you going?" He asked putting on his coat.

"To the boarding house," I picked up the bottle of liqour and capped it before tucking it under my arm.

"Hold on a second. Didn't we just agree that Damon is a backstabber?" Enzo scratched the back of his neck and grabbed our unopened bottle of rum.

"Yes, and he may be but his brother isn't. Stefan wouldn't ask me to his house if he didn't need me there, he knows how stressful it would be for me to go" Enzo was on my tail as we walked to my car.

"What if Damonn lied and  just said that to get you to visit him?" Enzo hesitantly got into the car with me and the corner of my mouth lifted slightly amused at his dislike of cars. They were a new concept to him.

"He wouldn't do that," I placed the key in the ignition and turned the vehicle on as I trew the bottle and my purse into the back seat.

"How do you know?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at how it wasn't blatently obvious.