Silas

A/N ***Spoiler Alert!!!*** If you haven't seen the season finale I would hold off on reading this part. Towards the end it has key info as to who Silas really is. If you want it to be a total shock watch the  finale then read this. If you don't care then, by all means, read ahead. Enjoy! Oh, and a picture of Jason is at the side.

"Such words are not for a lady," He mumbled, I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry I don't live on your moral high ground. Jesus Christ I swear to God, both you and Elijah will be the death of me," I threw my hands in the air and Jason shook his head again. Normally I was more calm and cool but Jason just seemed to push every last one of my buttons without even trying.

"Not us love. Silas," I paused a moment with my reaction to make sure I had heard him correctly.

"What would Silas want with me?" I asked reproachfully, I began to back away from him. With Silas being able to get into people's heads I shouldn't have assumed mine was safe.

"I'm not Silas, but I know things about you." Jason took a step towards me and I glared at him telling him to stay put. "Things about you that you and your siblings have forgotten." I narrowed my eyes at him, what could we have forgotten that would be of use to Silas.

"What are you talking about Jason? You know you're ruining my prom night," I was losing my patience with him quickly, and luckily for him he could tell.

"Just ask your brothers this, because I know you won't know the answer," He paused to make sure I was listening but my eyes had never left him. "Ask your brothers about the girl you become when you turn off your emotions. What her name is," He said before vanishing. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the dance, he had me mildly intrigued, and it wouldn't hurt to ask Elijah a few questions. I looked around the room as I walked back into the gym, someone was bleeding. It didn't take me long to figure out where it was coming from when I saw Elena walk out of the small tent on the stage furious. I ran as fast as humanly possible to get to the tent. I was very careful not to go any faster than that. When I got into the tent Rebekah was in one corner of it and Matt was leaning over a girl that was bleeding very badly.

“I can't. If I heal her with my vampire blood, Elijah won't give me the cure and I won't get to be human," Rebekah was in mid-sentence when I entered the tent. Without more notice I bent beside Matt and bit into my arm. He glanced up at me gratefully as I gave the girl my blood. Once she began to cough and breathe on her own I pulled my arm away, I stood and glanced at Rebekah giving her my 'You owe me' look. I left the tent in search of Damon and heard a piercing and familiar screech. I ran outside to see Elena crouched on the ground with Damon above her, Bonnie was using her expression to break all of the bones in her body and I could practically taste the uncontrolled pour pouring off the small girl. I ran up to the scene to see Stefan pleading with her, I knew I couldn't stop Bonnie without killing her and that left me with almost nothing I could do to help the situation. I saw Elena look up at her once friend with pleading eyes and the magic suddenly stopped. Elena gasped as Damon help her up, Bonnie walked away slightly staggering, she would be weak after using that much power, but she would live. Stefan handed me a syringe and signaled me to follow him as he went to help Damon stand Elena up. I got the message and as soon as they had her up I plunged the needle into her neck, she whimpered before falling into Damon's arms.

"Look, we have to take her home; do you think you could get a ride from someone?" He asked, I forced a smile and nodded. Damon thanked me before carrying Elena bridal style to the car. I sighed quietly and Stefan caught it taking my arm as I turned to walk away.

"I can get a ride home Stefan, I'll be fine," I said forcing another smile. I knew I wasn't fooling him as he searched my eyes.

"Wait here, I'm taking you home," He said, I nodded slightly and he turned and disappeared. I sat on the curb not caring about my dress as I waited for him. Tonight was supposed to be perfect, a night I would never forget, I would dance with Damon and it would be so romantic. We were supposed to walk out the dance in each other’s arms and never want to let go. All the things that always happen in movie proms, but never real ones. I sighed again as I heard Matt and Rebekah talking, then Klaus and Rebekah talking, but I didn't listen in, I didn't feel like anymore drama today. You're right; you should just turn it off. A familiar taunting voice said in my head. I knew that voice all too well; it came whenever I got close to the edge, when I wanted to turn it off. Whenever I listened to that voice I would either blackout for a good fifty years or I would be stuck inside my body watching as my alter ego ruined my life. What will they care anyway? Damon has Elena, Matt has Rebekah and even you're brothers are distracted with their loved ones. You have no one, just face that. Let me come out, I will fix it for you, all of it. I tried my best to ignore it, I clutched my head and used my magic to try and drown it out. It didn't work, it usually never did though.