Study Date Part 2

(Taylor's POV)

After I changed and my little encounter of being pretty much naked in front of Zayn...which was totally embarrassing.....I head down stairs to find Zayn sitting on my couch with his back facing me.

I slowly creep up on him from behind in hopes to scare him. But much to my disappointment he says "You know love, if you are trying to scare me it's not quite working." what the fuck I was so quiet!, I guess not....damn.

I scoff and say back "well damn and here I was trying to scare you, are you thirsty?" He replays back with a quick shake of the head.

I stand in the kitchen staring into the cabinet waiting for new delicious food to just appear before my eyes, which doesn't happen.

I suddenly feel really cold, like someone threw ice water on me. Oh well I just need a blanket I guess....I feel eyes on me so I spin around but to my surprise there is no one there hmmmm..... anyways I decide on water and go back to the couch.

I go out and sit next to Zayn. I am still really cold and Zayn seemed to notice so he asked "are you cold?" I reply with a quick shake of my head.

"no I'm fine." He looks at me like 'bitch-please.' and says " yeah right... come here." I look at him confused and he motions for me to move closer to which I happily oblige.

As I'm about to rest on him he moves away and ...yup you guess right I face plant right where his ass was....so yeah I look up at him in annoyance and say "what the hell was that for?!?"

He looks down appoligetically and says "I am so sorry I just remembered that I'm chilly too, so I'll get a blanket!" I look up and nod as he goes off to get a blanket.

..............................................

(Zayns POV)

Oh wow....How could I be so stupid?!? I am a fucking vampire!, oh hey Taylor just come on over here if your cold I'll keep you ...well...COLD!! , but it's not her fault she has no idea what I am and why it's so hard not to just suck the life out of her.

I have found a blanket after like twenty minuets of looking, and I am on my way back down only to find Taylor asleep on the couch, and I decide that I will just leave.

So I lay the blanket over her and I will leave her a note and leave my number so she can call me if she wants.

Just as I'm about to leave I hear a faint "Zayn??" So I pop my head around the doorway and say "yeah love?" She then says back "where are you going?"

Aww...I feel kinda bad because I woke her up and she looks damn cute tired. "Oh I'm just going to head home, but I left you my number on the note on the table."

She looks slightly upset about me leaving, but replys "well I don't know where you think you going without a car, let me drive you." I reply with a quick nod and wait outside for her.

She comes out of the house in a pair of loose black sweatpants and a baggy hoodie and her long hair up in a messy but very adorable bun, and says "ok, lets go." As we are driving I give her directions to my house, and after about 15 minutes we arrive at my house.

I look to her to see her looking at my house in awe, So I take this time to stare at her...in a non creepy way....I hope!...And I notice that she doesn't wear any make up and is still beautiful, even in the outfit she is in right now.

Hell, she even looked cute asleep. She notices my stares to only stare back and say "what's wrong Zayn?" And I reply nervously "oh nothing sorry, well I...uh...better head up there haha."

She chuckles and then says "yeah, you probably should ....uh well I had fun, we should do it again sometime." I look up and say "of course see ya tomorrow, and thanks for the ride." she says back "no probs, bye Zayn." I leave and had the best night I've had in a long time.