Cold Shoulder

(Taylor's POV)

I feel like absolute shit...I can't beleive Zayn cheated on me. You know, he claims he loves me and he wants to be with me and that he is sorry, but you know what?...I dont believe it at all. I mean I'm sure he is sorry....sorry that he had to fess up.

I'm currently sitting on the hospital bed. I am in so much pain, God why can't I just get better already!....OH SHIT HOLD UP, I'M A WITCH. I decide to try my healing powers on myself.

I hover my hand over the hurt parts of my body and focus closely. I look down and see a bright blue ray, coming from my hand and I instantly feel better.

Well shit!.....I hit the call nurse button and in about five minutes a nurse comes in and smiles at me. "Hi, I was wondering if I can go home." She frowns at me then says, "How are you feeling?" I giggle and say, "I feel fine ma'am." Then I shake my arms and legs in the weirdest way.

She laughs at me and then says, "well I'll give you a test then you can go home sweet pea." I nod and stand up and she starts the exam.

After about five minuets I was done and in my normal clothes, had my keys and everthing. I signed myself out and then left to my car, which Kaylin drove here for me after I got here.

I decided to take Zayn up on his offer. Mostly because I don't want to be around Louis. I drive towards Zayn's house. After I turn the couple of streets I arrive at the house. Seeing as I was already living here, I grab my keys and walk to the door.

I put the key in the door and turn it. I hear speaking..what the hell?, oh well must be Zayn's watching the television. I turn into the living room and see Zayn and a girl sitting on the couch with their backs facing me. What the hell is a girl doing here?!?... I stand there for a little bit and they start to talk.

Zayn looks at her and frowns, "what are you doing here Mia?" She looks back at him and says, "what does it look like, I'm here to be with you."

He laughs and says, "are you fucking stupid?....I told you a week ago that I don't want to be with you, I love Taylor!, are you that desperate?....because I made my self crystal mother fucking clear a week ago that I don't want your crusty used up ass."

Mia starts to cry and she slaps zayn then turns around and yells, "Whatever I don't want you anyways, fucking dick!" Zayn laughs and says, "isn't that what you do best?" She turns red with anger and storms out but just as she turns around she sees me and stops.

When she stops Zayn turns around looking shocked and stands up coming towards me. I look at her and ask, "who the fuck are you?" She smirks at me and says, "I'm the one your man fucked when you were in the hospital."

I can feel my anger rising and my hand is glowing I launch myself onto her and punch her in the face twice then start to pull her hair and scratch her face while she screams.

Zayn comes over and pulls me off of her, but I don't want him touching me so I rip my self out of his grip. He looks hurt....yeah now you know how I feel.

I look at this bitch I'm guessing is Mia and say, "get the fuck out of my house...and if you so much as think about coming back...I will fucking kill you."

She nods and runs out of the house and to her car then drives off. I'm staring off into space right now just replaying all of what happened a few moments ago.

Zayn comes up to me and puts his arm around me. I turn around and pull away. "I told you not to fucking touch me."

He looks hurt and backs away. "I-I'm sorry." I nod and suck at my teeth, "yeah, well...it's not good enough." Then I run back upstairs with my bags into the guest room. I'm going to go to Zayn's room and move out all of my shit.

I get to the main bedroom and close the door and set all of my shit on the bed ready to move out of here. I hear a muffled sound, I look around but I don't see anything.

I get closer to the closet and the sound, sounds like its coming from the bathroom I slowly get closer to the door to hear a muffled sob. I push open the door to see Zayn in the shower sitting with his head in his hands crying. The sight breaks my heart I slowly open the glass door and shake his arm after I turn the water off.

He looks up at me slowly and I hand him a towel to cover up before he gets sick, he mumbles a 'thanks' and I nod and leave the bathroom to get my stuff out of the closet. I grab some shirts and some pants then I feel a hand on my arm. "what are you doing?" Zayn sounds sad and slightly stuffy from crying.

I swallow slowly and say, "Zayn." He removes his hand and looks down sadly. "I'm moving out of your room to the guest room." He turns me around by my arm and looks me in the eye.

"Please don't, I mean I know you hate me and all but, I can't sleep without you in my arms." I look down at the ground and say, "Zayn..I don't really like you right now, get your hands off me."

He nods and then lets go, "sorry, I'm not suppose to touch you." I nod and I feel tears coming on. I haven't actually had time to cry out my feelings. I don't want to feel weak in front of him so I run out of the room and go to the guest room and close the door.

I then hear a loud knock at the door then his voice. "Tay, are you alright...you're scaring me." I sniffle slightly and try to muffle my sob...but it doesn't work he can hear it. He says lowly, "love, are you...are you crying?" That breaks me I cry a little louder this time and he says, "ok, that's it I'm coming in."

Shit no! Don't come in I look weak! "No!, Zayn I don-" to late he is already in the room....He comes over to me and sits by me. I try to stop crying but I can't it's to hard. "Love...please don't cry, I'm so sorry I know that your crying because of what I did and I feel like shit...I just want you back, please I can't think straight I haven't eaten since you told me to leave that hospital room I haven't even showered till you found me today!"

I stare at him in disbelief, "you haven't?" He shakes his head and then brings his hands to my face. "no, love... I haven't and I know you still love me deep down in there somewhere...just please let me in again...I know its a lot to ask but I will do anything to make you mine again."

I look at Zayn and think for a while. I bite my lip and the say, "Ok Zayn...but I swear if you cheat on me again you will regret it."

He nods and says, "Never again, babe...never again I love you." I smile and say, "I love you too, Zayn..now kiss me already I know you want to."

We both laugh and he leans in and presses his forehead to mine. "I thought you'd never ask." Then we press our lips together for a while in a sweet loving kiss.

I can't imagine anything better.