Together Again

(Zayn's POV)

I'm so happy that Taylor and I are together again. I mean I was lost.... I haven't slept, eaten or showered. I just need her so much she is my everything. I need her in my life and I can't be without her.

I feel so fucking dumb for doing what I did to her. She didn't and doesn't deserve that, and I know I'll never do that again. Tay is currently sleeping upstairs and I can't sleep because I feel like if I sleep....I'll wake up and she will be gone...and I can't have that.

I sit there in the kitchen on my stool for a while, drinking my coffee so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Tay come in. She puts her hand on my back and rubbed it I smile slightly. "Hey, babe" I smile at her pet word, and her morning voice is so cute.

"Hi...how did you sleep?" She smirks and says, "well, I was sleeping so wonderfully till I woke up alone." I laugh and say, "sorry, darling I wasn't tired." She smiles and says, "lies!"

I look at her and smile, "what?" She smiles and comes to me, she stands between my legs with her hands on chest and whispers in my ear.

"I said...lies, Zayn Malik." I put my hands on her waist and pull her closer, she looks up at me and frowns. I look at her confused, "what's wrong?" She looks like she wants to cry. "you really haven't been sleeping."

Fuck... "no I have bu-" she puts her hand up and backs away, "don't lie to me Zayn, you haven't I can see it!!"

I drop my head and get up to go towards her and I pull her in a hug and I buried my face in her neck. "I'm sorry baby....I-I can't sleep." She pulls away, "why not?"

I look down not wanting to tell her and she pulls my head to her face and presses her head to mine and looks in my eyes.

"Now you listen here Malik, tell me why you aren't sleeping...and I'm not taking no for an answer." I nod and say "I can't sleep because I'm afraid that when I wake up.......you won't be here." She lets her hands drop from my face and look at me with teary eyes.

Damn, don't cry please don't....I can't see you cry again, "You can't sleep because of me?" I nod sadly and she grabs my hand and leads me upstairs. We get to the room and she closes the door and pushes me on the bed and straddles me, oh I'm not tired anymore. "Zayn why didn't you tell me?"

I lean up and she pushes me back down lightly and leans over my face so her hair is like a curtain. I run my hand through it. Then she smiles at me and we kiss, and for a while I was ok, till she pulled back and looked down at me and I say, "I didn't want you to worry, or be upset."

She shakes her head and gives me a slow sweet kiss leaving me wanting more.... fucking tease! "Zayn I always worry about you, I can't not worry about you...I love you." I smile and flip us over so I'm on top of her and she lets out a cute little squeal and then giggles.

Now it's my turn to kiss her I lean down and she grabs my neck as we kiss. She is the best kisser, her lips are soft but slightly chapped due to winter air, and the way her hair fans out over the bed when we make out on the bed is amazing.

She pulls away and starts laughing and I look at her "what, what's so funny?" She stops for a second and giggles, "Zayn, are you a little excited?" I am so confused, till she looks down a little and then looks back up. So I look down and see my 'member' is at full peak.

I sigh and she laughs, "I'm glad you find this amusing." She starts to laugh again "I'm sorry...I'm sorry, my bad it's not funny it's natural." I laugh and say, "this is your fault." She laughs and buries her head in the pillow and says, "how is that my fault?"

I smile and whisper in her ear, "this is what you do to me." She giggles and says, "well I'm so sorry that my superior sexiness does that to you Zayn." I laugh and say, "well you could make it up to me."

She smirks and says, "yeah, I guess I have too." I nod and we kiss again and then things get a little heated and the next thing I  know is that we are both naked under the sheets.

"Wow.........that........was........amazing." I say looking at Taylor she laughs and covers her face and rolls over to my chest. "yeah it was, well I'm going to shower." I perk up, "can I join you?"

She turns around with the sheet wrapped around her body and says, "well, yeah." I shoot up out of bed and sprint to her picking her up and she starts to laugh which makes me laugh.

We enter the shower, and of course we did.....some things......I just can't get enough of her she is so perfect to me in every way, and I want to make her mine for the rest of my life. Her birthday is coming up soon in about two weeks to be exact and I already have a perfect present.

She comes out of the bathroom and we order Chinese  food...her favorite and that is how we spent our day. Eating Chinese food watching movies in bed and we made a cake well we made the batter and then trashed the kitchen with a cake batter war which was awesome. And it was the best day ever, and I will hopefully have many, many more.