The big day

(Taylor's POV)

I can't believe its here,today is the day......I can't believe that zayn proposed to me all those months ago,I love him so much....and now we are going to get married.....today! " Hey Tay,your hair is done why don't you go put on your dress." My maid of honor tells me.

"Thank you so much for doing all this for me Kaylin." She shrugs and smiles "Your welcome,bae...now go get ready!" We giggle and I run to the closet and pull out my wedding dress. It's so beautiful,it is a white sweetheart neckline,and at just the corset of it is in silver sequence,an the rest flows down into a train.

I have Kaylin help me put it on and after I get it on she starts to cry. "No,no,no... what the hell do you think your doing there is no crying till I get married!" She laughs and says "No,I know I'm sorry you just look so beautiful....I can't believe your getting married!"

We squeal a little then laugh "Kaylin I'm glad your my best friend....I'm also glad that you agreed to be my maid of honor!" She laughs and shrugs "yeah well,I'm the only one who is awesome enough to fill the position!" We both laugh and she finishes my make up for me and my mom walks in.

"OH WOW,Tay...you look so beautiful.....Zayn is going to be so happy with you!" She tears up and I spring to hug her "thank you mom,I love you and thank you for raising me into the woman I am today." She nods with a smile and hugs me really tight then backs away.

"Well I need to go find red,your about to get married soon!"I smile and she leaves I turn to Kaylin and smile nervously "Tay?,are you nervous?" I nod and sit down in my chair "it will all be ok, Zayn will see you and just drop dead from all of your sexiness!" We laugh then I nod and stand up " your right besides if I know anything about him...he is freaking out too,if anything worse!"

..............................................................................................

(Zayn's POV)

I AM LOSING MY GOD DAMN MIND! Holy shit....Today is the day. I finally get to marry the love of my life! Couldn't be more happy,on this day...I think this is the best day of my life,and the second best is when I met her.

I am standing in front of my mirror putting my hair in a different hair style than usual (picture of Zayn's hair for this chapter,is on the side) I wanted to do something different. After I finished my hair walk over to the closet and pull out my tux. My tuxedo is a black jacket with a white shirt underneath and black slacks,then the black shoes of course ,I wore a white bowtie,for Tay because she loves bow ties.

I made sure I look good then my best man walks in  "hey zayn,are you ready?" I turn around and nod then we walk out of the dressing room and out to the ceremony place which is outside. It is beautiful...it has white rose petals and some red ones scattered down the walk way,and when you get to the end there is a white gazebo,and a minister waiting for us.

Most of the people are seated,I spot Taylor's parents and her mom gives me a thumbs up,I nod and smile back then look at red and he stands up and comes over to me. He gets to me and places a hand on my shoulder "zayn,I think that Taylor saw a good man in you,and that is why your getting married here today....and to be honest she is right you are a good man,and I hope you guys have a long happy life together."

I smile and nod "Thank you red,I honestly don't know how I got so lucky to have her in my life." Red smiles and nods "well,good luck to you two!" I smile "thank you." He nods and goes back to his seat I hope to my spot on the altar,and wait for my beautiful bride to be to come to me.

I am talking to Josh,my best man and he is telling me how everything will be fine and we will be happy. Then the music starts,I watch the bridesmaids go down the aisle in their pretty blue knee length dresses and heels they each snile at me and nod,as if it's reassurance.