Waiting

(Zayn's POV)

I feel so hallow I can't believe it, she is gone I heard the flat line..Zayn you don't know that she is in surgery now, she might be ok.....no she isn't I know she's not...i-i heard the flat line. She can't leave me though she promised me and she doesn't break her promises.

Just as I'm having this internal war with my self a nurse comes up and calls me "Mr.Malik a word please?" I nod and rush over and fire out questions about Tay only to have the nurse stop me and say "Mr.Malik-" "Zayn, just call me Zayn."

she nods and says "ok, Zayn...Taylor is ok now, the surgery was successful and she is in a slight coma but she will wake up soon, and you may go see her now." I let out a cry of relief and rush to everybody to tell them the news.

After I tell everybody I let the each go in and have their time with her and I go in last. I sit down by her and I take her hand in mine "babe, I'm so happy that your ok now and I really was getting mad at you for a little bit because you promised not to leave me and you almost did.....but I'm better now because you kept your promise now....I just need you to open those beautiful brown eyes for me....come on babe, please?"

After a while I realize that she isn't going to open them till she is ready, that is until I hear her heart monitor pick up and her fingers are moving the tiniest bit in my hand. My eyes widen as her eyes flicker open.

I am so happy right now I can't even stand it."Tay?!? Oh my god ......babe are you ok, I love you so much say something.......please!" She slowly looks around her and her eyes fall on me and she looks confused  "who are you?" My heart completely stops and I look at her in shock "what?,you...don't know who I am?"

She stares at me for a little bit and then as if realization kicked in she says "oh my god...Zayn, where am I?, are you ok?" I let out a shakey breath and say "god you scared me I thought you really forgot about me!"

She looks over at me then cups my hand and says"I could never forget the love of my life." I start to cry and say  "I can't believe I almost lost you twice, and I just love you so much and I need you to know that!" She smiles and says, "you can't lose me Zayn, I promised remember."

I nod with a teary smile and say. "yes, I do and I hope that you are happy for putting me through that you little shit, because that sucked!"

She laughs that beautiful laugh I have been waiting to hear, "I'm sorry babe, but I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere, I can promise you that!"

I nod in agreement and say "I promise to, I am never leaving you......will you be my girlfriend?" She nods rapidly with tears in her eyes and say "yes, Zayn it would mean the world to me to be with you!" Then she takes me by surprise and crashes her lips on to mine in the most amazing kiss I have ever had.

We pull away slowly and I say. "ok, now tell me what happened." She nods and says "well, I got off of the phone with you and got dressed.....I got in my car and I was half way there when I felt a cold presence....I looked in my rear view mirror and saw Louis with really bright red eyes, and I screamed and he made me swerve the car and he whispered in my ear ' I told you that I know what you do and who you do it with, did I not?' And then he disappeared and that's the last of it."

I nod and say with rage in my eyes, "I'm so sorry you had to go through this, it's all my-" she cuts me off, "shut the fuck up Zayn, this is not your fault I wanted to come see you so I don't care....all I care about is that you and I are together!"

I smile and nod, "me too babe, me too." She looks up at me and I ask, "what are you thinking about, love?" She looks down with a smile and says, "how happy I am to be with you."

I laugh and say, "isn't someone a little cheesy today!" She looks up and laughs "ok, whatever says the person who told me they loved me like a million fucking times in one sentence !"

I laugh and say, "no I'm just kidding I am happy to be with you too." she smirks, God I love when she does that it's so sexy "I know you do." I bite my lip and she says, "dont do that!" I look at her confused "don't do what?"

She says, "dont bite your lip, it's to much for my ovaries!" I laugh so hard that there are tears and say, "what?, oh my god your ovaries that's a new one, God I love you!" She smiles and says, "I know, but seriously don't do that!"

I give her a long stare then bite my lip on purpose and I watch as her eyes widen and she bites hers in return in attempt to win......and damn, it's working, but no I must win the battle, so I run a hand through my hair and lick my bottom lip.

She looks like she is going to explode and frankly it is so amazing that I can do that to her. I think I'm winning until she sits up in the bed with her legs hanging off the side and motions me to come closer.

I obliged and got up and stood in front of her,she spreads her legs to where I'm standing in between them and she wraps them around me and pulls me closer, damn! Then she grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me down to where I can kiss her.

I lean in and am about an inch away when she whispers "I win baby." FUCK, WHY ARE YOU SO HOT?!?!? She laughs and I push her back gently on the bed and hover above her and say "what makes you think that Miss.Richards...huh?"

She giggles and says, "well the fact that you are weak when it comes to me, pointed that out and because who is on top of who right now?" She says sarcastically.

"oh, well I guess your right but it's not my fault you hot as fuck, and I want to kiss you." I lean close and say, "and other things." She giggles nervously and says "now you know how I feel!" I nod and say "yeah I guess I do."