Things are normal, Why are you ignoring me?

(Zayn's POV)

Ever since I came home from the hospital, Tay has been more careful around me so to speak. She doesn't really want to be around me, she rejects my touch, my kisses, and everything else I try to give her.

I'm not going to lie it hurts like a bitch when she tries to play it off like she isn't rejecting me. As if on cue Tay walks through the door and she looks sad, like she had been crying for a while. It hurts to see my baby like that..."Tay, what's wrong love?...you look so sad, come here tell me whatrs wrong."

She looks up at me and her eyes water and I can tell that she is about to lose her shit. "come on babe, come to me my sweet buttercup."

She giggles sadly and rushes over to me and cries on my chest "what is so wrong that made my baby cry, huh?"

She looks up at me and says "my bitchiness." I laugh and say "what? What do you mean love?" She sniffs and wipes away her tears then says "I'm being a complete bitch to you, I have been rejecting you since you came home from the hospital and I'm so so sorry Zayn, I really am."

I calmly look down at her with a small smile. I can't ever be mad at her for long..."it's ok baby, I promise I'm not mad...but you know a makeup kiss would make me feel better, you know...just a suggestion..If you want, you know it's not like I'm waiting or anythi-"

She cut me off by putting her lips on mine...God I missed this so much you have no idea what you do to me Tay!

We separate and she says "you talk to damn much." We laugh and then I lean in and kiss her again. I love her so much, she is literally everything to me and I can't bare to lose her..I need her. We separate after a while and her eyes are a very light shade of brown as opposed to there usual dark brown almost black color.

"You have no idea how much I love you Zayn, I really do love you with every fiber of my being." I know exactly how she feels I feel the same way. "I know exactly how you feel and I want to show you how I feel."

She looks up at me and says "ok,what do you have in mind." She smirks up at me with a knowing look of what I am thinking, "well I was thinking that maybe you and I could you know, since we are alone.............we could watch some movies and order a pizza!"

We both laugh at our great minds and how they think alike. yeah I know what you and your dirty ass minds were thinking...shame!

She nods and says, "well you can order the pizza and I'll shower and come down and pick the movie." I nod and grab my phone to order the pizza.

~~~~~~~20 minuets later~~~~~~~~~~

Tay and I are snuggled on the couch under a blanket watching a movie. Well we were watching the movie until we started making out. Not that I am complaining...she is so amazing at kissing like holy hell.

Things got heated more than they usually do and I lift her up and place her on my lap. She wraps her arms around my neck and I carry her up the stairs to our room. yup that's right she moved in because Louis was to close and dangerous.

Don't worry she called her parents and her mom said it was okay as long as she was safe and careful.

Anyways I open the door with my foot and once I enter I close the door with my foot and lay her down on the bed with me hovering above her.

She breaks away from the kiss and says "hang on, I have to tell you something." Still out of breath from the long kiss I nod and lock my lips.

She looks nervous so I rub her face and say "hey, it's ok you can tell me anything alright." She nods and says, "ok, well I'm sorta....ummm....well I'm a virgin."

I look at her in shock, how can she be a virgin she is hot as fuck "you are how??" She looks up at me and smirks, "well I have yet to have sexual interco-"

I cut her off, "yeah I know how, I'm saying....well...how?!? Your hot as hell literally!" She laughs and says, "well thanks I appreciate it Zayn, but I'm nervous what if my body is weird and you don't like it ,a-and what i-if you-"

I cut her off once again "hey, look at me....you are perfect to me and I would never not like your body, because it is beautiful along with its owner...and if your not ready to give your self to me I understand, I will wait for you."

She looked up at me lovingly and says "no I love you, and I am ready to give myself to you Zayn, just please try and be gentle." She still looked a little uneasy "ofcourse baby girl, just let me take care of you."

I slowly slide her shirt over her head and she smiles gently at me. I slowly trail kisses down her neck and whisper to her. "Just relax..I'll take care of you."

...........................................

(Taylor's POV)

Wow...is all I have to say it hurt but I'm glad my first time was with Zayn....and my second.....and my third. I know I know damn girl aren't you tired?!? Yup yup indeed I am.

I'm laying next to Zayn in bed thinking about how amazing it was, and I'm glad that I did it, I don't know why I was so nervous.

Maybe because I thought he would leave me after he got the cookie, but I guess only time will tell. "I would never leave you."

A very husky, and sexy morning voice said, "really? I thought you would because guys only want one thing from girls."

He opens his beautiful eyes and says "yeah? Well I'm not most guys...and especially not when I have this beautiful, sexy woman as my girlfriend." He says and pulls me closer to his body and places sweet kisses all over my face. I giggle as his lips tickle my face.

I couldn't be more happy than I am right now in Zayn's arms, and we remained like that the rest of the day, in peace fully clothed....most of the time, and loving each other unconditionally and it was amazing to be with Zayn, I love him so much and I always will.