Confrontation

(Taylor's POV)

After I made Zayn his breakfast he decided that he wanted to go hang out with Josh, so I called kaylin and we are going to go to the mall. Maybe get some new clothes and all that girly shit that I don't usually do.

Josh took the car so I'm going to go and pick her up. I go upstairs to get in the shower and get dressed. After I get out of the shower, I pick out my navy blue leggings and white v-neck then my navy blue and white letterman jacket to go with it.

I go down stairs and slip on my tan UGG boots, then grab my purse that has my phone wallet and keys. Then head out to my car to get Kaylin.

I drive down the road about 10minuets from her house, when I see Louis standing in the middle of the road. I slam on the breaks and he comes over to my window and knocks on it.

I roll it down and he says "we need to talk." I laugh sarcastically and roll my eyes, "we don't need to do shit." He smiles then his eyes turn red and then I don't know why but I get out of the car.

I walk over to him, I try to turn around but I can't. Fuck this must be his power!....I stop in the middle of the road and he smirks, then I hear car tires, shit!....He turns around and says "it was nice talking to you."

That asshole, I still can't move and now the car is going to fucking hit me so I do the only thing I can and hope it will work.

I shout, "ZAYN, HELP ME!!" then I feel the car hit me, it was painful. I roll over the hood of the car, and break some of the glass. I land on my back.

I just lay there, I feel cold....really cold....and I'm bleeding, I can feel it. Only one thought is crossing my mind though......why didn't he hear me?,where is he at?

Eventually my eyesight went black and I can still hear faintly, but I hear something heart breaking. Kaylin, Baylee. Oh I wish they didn't have to see this I can only imagine how much blood there is...I can hear them crying.

Kaylin yelled at louis " YOU FUCKING DICK, HOW CAN YOU DO THIS I KNOW IT WAS YOU!" Then I hear louis laugh "so what if it was, the bitch thretened to kill me, and Zayn needs to pay!"

Then I hear a gasp "Louis!, how could you do that?!?, SHE IS ONE OF MY BEST FUCKING FRIENDS, I HATE YOU I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN...YOUR SUCH A DICK, GO!"

I hear silence for a while "Baylee...I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, I-I just wanted Zayn to pay, for what he did to me...I'm so sorry." I then hear a yell, that sounds like a strangled sob of pain.

I reslize it Louis, "BAYLEE?!?, what are you...oh my god...why didn't you tell me you were a witch!, a bad ass one." I hear a scream, "oh my god."

I hear shuffling and the I feel warmth around my cheek and I realize its a hand it's not Zayn's, I think it's Baylee's I'm proved right when she speaks "I'm so sorry Tay, oh my god this is all my fault, I love you Tala! don't you leave me your not fucking aloud!"

I would laugh if I could "I'm going to get help, I swear to god if you leave with out permission, I will bring you back to life and kill you!" I hear Kaylin in the background crying hard "is she going to be ok?"

I hear Baylee sigh "god I hope so." but then Kaylin says " wait isn't she immortal?" Baylee nods and says "yeah but..nothing's truly immortal Kay...the only thing different about her is that she doesn't age." Then Kaylin starts to cry again.

Please don't cry, I will be ok..I hope. I finally found enough air to speak "Guy? I love you okay tell Zayn I-I love h-him too." then I black out completely, but before I do I hear them say "we will."