glad to be alive

(Taylor's POV)

I'm cold...and it's really dark I have no idea where the hell I am,until I hear the most beautiful singing voice ever,and aswarm hand touch my cold one.

You make it look like it's magic.
Cause I see no body,no body but you,you,you.
I'm never confused,hey,hey
I'm so used to being used
So I love when you call unexpected
Cause I had,when the moments expected
So imma care for you,you,you
Imma care for you,you,you
Cause girl your perfect,your always worth it,and you deserve it,the way you work it
Cause girl you earned it,yeah
Cause girl you earned it yeah

You know our love would be tragic
So you don't pay it,don't pay it,no mind,mind,mind
We live with no lies,hey,hey
Your my favorite kind of night
So I love when you call unexpected
Cause I had,when the moments expected
So imma care for you,you,you
Imma care for you,you,you
Yeah,yeah
Cause girl your perfect,your always worth it,and you deserve it,the way you work it
Cause girl you earned it,yeah
Girl you earned it,yeah

All that lonely noise,said it would be love now we felt the rush
Made us believe it was only us
Convinced we were broken inside,yeah
Inside,yeah
Cause girls your perfect,your always worth it and you deserve it,the way you work it
Cause girl you earned it,yeah
Earned it
Yeah

That was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard,I wonder who sang it,that is my favorite song. Then I hear sniffling and a husky voice that I know all to well"hello,baby girl....I don't know if you can hear me right now,but if you can I want you to know that this is driving me crazy,I can't sleep,eat or even think properly without you...I just need you here with me and I'll be fine...I promise,I love you so much."

Zayn...can you here me baby,I can hear you...but I can't move." OH MY GOD......you can hear me?!!?" Yes,zayn and I loved your song,I think I can't speak because Louis crushed my wind pipe. "Oh my god,I love you so much,you have no idea how much I missed you,I was losing my mind I was a mess,I couldn't stop crying,and at one point I think I stopped breathing!" Zayn,I'm so sorry I put you through this,but can you heal me maybe, I'm in so much pain."of course,baby...hang on let,me focus."

Then I don't hear anything and then I feel a hand on my chest right under my collarbone and instantly I feel a slight shock of relief,and then I notice I can breath properly,so I try and open my eyes and when I do what I see horrified me.

Zayn you look like shit!,what the hell happened?!?"wow....thanks I feel so incredibly happy right now,that I just want to jump around and dance." I giggle now that I can breath so I try to talk"z-zayn,I'm sorry."

He smiles and then says"you have nothing to be sorry about." I nod and start to cry a little and he comes to me and sits on the edge of my bed and lays down and I buried my face in his chest and cry"love? What is wrong,I'm not mad at you I'm just happy your safe and with me again...it's been two damn weeks,without you and I can't even imagine what would happen to me if you didn't wake up today."

I look up at zayn and smile a little "I missed you so much,and you just need a lot of sleep,and food because in the nicest way possible,you look like literal shit." He laughs and then looks back at me "you know how long it has been without hearing that beautiful voice of yours?" I nod and say"yeah,about two weeks." He chuckles and I laugh.

"Its been to damn long without hearing that laugh either,and kissing you." I lean forward and press my lips to his and we share a long passionate kiss,then I pull back and smirk"i love you so much,malik." He smiles" I love you too,baby."