The Question

(Zayn POV)

After Tay and I went to bed, I actually slept...thank god because I know that she won't leave me.....I won't let that happen. I wake up an hour after we fell asleep I woke up to a loud bang.

I look over to Taylor's side of the bed and She is gone, hmmmm....that's weird, I was positive she was just there.

I slowly get out of bed to see a light coming from down stairs and I hear the faint sound of someone breathing heavily then, I get to the bottom of the staircase and see the kitchen light on and I hear clunking pots and pans .

I enter the kitchen slowly and I see Louis and Taylor. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE! I look up and see Taylor pushed up against the wall is in front of her pinning her there with his hand wrapped around her throat. And she is gasping for air and I don't know why, but I couldn't move I just stood there.

She looks over to me and her eyes turn a bright green, and I launch myself at Louis and catch him off guard and I rip his head clean off and Tay screams then collapses to the ground. I run over, "TAY, OH GOD GET UP...PLEASE" I slide on the floor on my knees and cradle her in my arms.

I look her over with teary eyes and shake her lightly mumbling words to her, "wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeup, please please, baby please wake up." Her eyes flutter lightly and her eyes are the most beautiful baby blue as bright as the sky.

She speaks hoarsly, "Z-Zayn it-it hurts." I nod with tears falling down my face, "I know babe I know but hold on it will get better."

She can't go yet I didn't even get to ask her the question! "Besides you can't leave yet, your time on this earth is no where near close to be ended." She starts to cough up blood, "Zayn, I love you"

I look at her and shake my head, "no, NO....don't do that, don't say it like it's a goodbye, this is not over yet, your supposed to stay here alive....with me!" She brings her shaky hand to my face and stares at me "I want to show you something...ok?" I nod and sniff while holding her hand to my face.

She closes her eyes for a moment and then leaves her hand on my face, when she opens her eyes they turn into a golden honey brown, and she starts to fade away, then I start to see a vision.

(Vision)

I see a flash of white light and it slowly starts to dim, I see a figure coming towards me. A woman...I look at the woman trying to figure out who it is. Then the woman stands in front of me, Taylor....the love of my life she puts her arms around my neck and kisses me.

I immediately put my arms around her waist, and she jumps so her legs are around me and I'm holding her up by the waist. She pulls away from me and smiles then speaks "I love you zayn malik." I smile and say back "I love you, Taylor Richards"

She giggles and then says, "Now, for what I wanted to show you." I look at her and nod then she disappears from sight, I look around wondering where she went to, then I'm in a room, a bedroom...our bedroom...

I hear faint noises I look around the corner to see the first time she gave herself to me, and then it goes away and I'm standing in the kitchen and Tay and I are laughing and making breakfast.

Then I look over by the stove and she is hiding behind the counter ready to fling cake batter in my hair. I come from behind her and grab her waist she screams and laughs while I pick her up and spin her around.

I love her laugh it's so beautiful just like her, then it all disappears and I'm standing alone back in the living room, and I walk around and see Tay on the couch asleep, and I go and sit by her, she is taking shallow breaths so I kiss her forehead and her eyes flutter open.

She looks at me and smiles sitting up and pulling me down to lay with her. Then I hold her in my arms and she falls back asleep after we share a kiss. Then it all goes white.

(Vision over)

I'm back in the kitchen with Tay, and she is frowning probably from pain. I move my hand across her head to move her hair and kiss her. She responds lightly, and I can tell she is trying but it hurts her so I pull away "that was beautiful, how did you learn that?" She smiles and looks at me, "I've been practicing my powers."

I look at her and say, "you can't leave me...I didn't even get to ask you the question yet." She looks at me, "what question?" I look down and reach in my pocket, to pull out the case I got her two days ago, "I was going to ask you to marry me."

She looks up at me in astonishment and whispers with teary eyes, "really?" I nod and she goes to say something but screams a blood chilling scream.

Her back arches as she screams and thrashed..what the fuck!,  "ZAYN, MAKE THE PAIN STOP, PLEASE!!" Oh my god, this is not good..."ok baby, stay calm let's see...oh god please be ok."

She suddenly stops and looks at me and her eyes turn red, my eyes widen, "I would have said yes." Then she goes limp in my arms.

I scream while shaking her and yelling at her to wake up, but she doesn't I call the only person who could help me, Hayley.

(Call)
H:Zayn, what the hell is going on
Z: oh my god, please get down here now, Tay is dying please just help me
H:WHAT OH MY GOD, I'M ON MY WAY
Z: please....hurry
(End)

I started to cry loudly on the phone while talking to Hayley...don't let her die please, I will do anything if she lives, just as long as she comes back to me and I can make her my wife, please please please!