The bracelet

(Taylor POV)

Zayn and I are still at the hospital,I am thankfully going home today. I am so fucking sick of hospitals this is like the 3 millionth time I've been to the hospital,the god damn nurses know me by name....MY FIRST MOTHER FREAKING NAME!!

I had convinced my baby to get some sleep,and I look beside me to see a sleeping zayn,oh my god he is so fucking cute,his little nose and the way his eyes just slightly crinkle at the sides,I love this man so much. I look down at my hand to see a bracelet,it is silver but it has a red gem in the middle.

Hmmmm,when did I get that? The door to the hospital opens and hayley walks in and I realize this is the bracelet from that vision I had! I gasp loudly and rip it off throwing it on to the floor,breathing heavily...which wakes zayn up and hayley runs over.

" BABE,shhhh calm down you'll be ok,I promise.....just breath." I look at zayn and start to calm down a little"oh my god tay,what is wrong...are you ok?!?" I look over to hayley " I-I...uh.... I don't know." Zayn takes a deep breath and then looks at my wrist,and frowns.

"Hey,where's your bracelet?" I look up at him in shock" what did you just ask me?" He looks into my eyes and points at my wrist" where is your bracelet?" What the hell?!? "What do you mean?" He looks at me " I got it for you yesterday when I went out to get us better food,I figured you could use a gift.".

I look over at hayley and we both give each other a look that says 'tell him.' I look back at zayn and say"zayn,I can't wear that bracelet." He frowns and sits down in the chair beside me "why not?" I look back at hayley and she nods "because... a while back when I first met hayley,she took me to a field to tell me about her and we....uh.....both saw a..a.vision,and on my wrist was that bracelet but it killed Louis and I fell down and you and hayley were crying above me and I think that bracelet has something to do with my death."

Zayn looks at me with wide eyes and says "why didn't you tell me about this sooner?" I shrug and play with my fingers "I didn't want you to worry." He take my hands and says " I will always worry about you babe,it's just what I do." We both chuckle and hayley picks up the bracelet and comes to me and zayn smacks it away.

" what the fuck zayn what the hell is wrong with you?!?" Hayley shouted at him "I don't want it anywhere near her!" She looks at him and I say" no it's fine I want to see if it's dangerous." Zayn shoots me a 'what the fuck do you think your doing'  look and I nod to hayley and she grabs it again.

"Here,Tay." I take it in my hands and look at zayn and he looks like he is about to piss him self with fear from me getting hurt. I put it on and wait for something to happen,and nothing does. I look at zayn and smile "see nothing is goi-" I feel a very immense pain in my chest and I start to scream and clutch my chest and zayn shoots up and rips off the bracelet and stomps on it then picks up the pieces and chucks them out of the window.

I can finally breath again and hayley is rubbing my back while zayn gets me some cold water. I look at them and say"thanks guys,I will admit that was a shit idea." They chuckle and zayn kisses me "it's fine love you just scared me." I look over to hayley"yeah,bitch...don't do that!" We all laugh and then the nurse comes in.

She smiles at me and my friends then speaks"hey,Taylor your free to go home now,just try and be more careful from now on....I love you,but I don't want to see your face here again for a while...you hear me." We all laugh and I nod"yeah,I hear you Mrs.Gold."