say yes

(Zayn's POV)

I'm so happy that my baby can come home to me and be in my arms alive. We take my car to Hayley's house to drop her off. "bye Zayn, Tay I'm glad your okay." Tay smiles and we both wave. "thanks Hay, have a good day." Hayley smiles and closes the door and we drive back home to our house.

We pull in the drive way and I notice Tay has been silent since Hayley said bye to her. I turn the car off and she immediately gets out and goes in the house. I walk in the house and close the door and I head upstairs she is most likely in the bedroom.

I walk in the room and see her laying down on the bed staring at the ceiling. I crawl over her and hover in her face and place kisses all over her face, while she giggles and smiles. I pull away and ask her, "what's wrong love?" Her smile fades and she looks upset.

I sit up and pull her up in my arms and she lays there for a minute. "Zayn...can I ask you a question?" I nod and say, "yeah, what's on your mind?" She sighs and looks up at me. "we're you alone,the entire time I left you?" I freeze, that question came out of nowhere "yeah I was, why?" She looks down and says. "you weren't with that bitch....sorry girl?"

I smile "no I wasn't, the only time I was with her was when I told her stupid ass to leave me alone." She smile at me and sits on my lap and kisses me, she pulls away leaving me wanting more. damn! " I seriously love you Malik, you know that?" I smile, "as do I, I love you too."

She gets up and I say "hey let's go out to dinner tonight." She nods and says " yeah let me just go get ready." I nod and make a reservation at the new Italian place. This night will be perfect. After I called the restaurant I head up stairs to tell Tay to wear a dress, I walk in our room and see her at the closet in just her bra and underwear,fuck,she is wearing the red lace ones....those are my favorite!

I clear my throat and she jumps in shock " fuck, you scared me!" I laugh and walk over to her wrapping an arm around her waist and the other around her back " I'm sorry love,I was just coming to tell you that I would really love it if........you wore a dress tonight " she smiles and nods,then kisses me and I deepen it by tugging in her lower lip slightly,she gasps a little and I smirk.

I pull away and her face is flushed I chuckle at her and she smacks my arm playfully "you cheeky bastard, go get dressed!" I put my hands up in surrender and walk away to get ready.
.........................................

(Taylor's POV)

I am at my closet getting ready, I picked a nude knee length dress that has black lace decorating it. I go to my full size mirror and french braid my hair from the left side halfway down the back,and let the rest of my natural waves out. I then decide I will put on some eyeshadow and liner.

After I'm done I put in my black heels and I hear the bathroom door open,and out comes zayn looking sexy as ever in his black button up shirt and black skinny jeans and dress shoes. I eye him up and down bitting my lip, damn! Boy you look good! He smirks coming closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

He whispers in my ear " you look absolutely beautiful." I giggle "Thank you Zayn, you look amazing as well." She shakes his head smiling " but not as amazing as you." I blush and look down " you ready to go?" He shakes his head " no I think I forgot something." I look at him confused " what is it?"

He pays his pocket and then his shirt,and looks up at me "oh here it is!" Then pulls me to him by my waist and smashes his lips on mine. It feels amazing so I smile into the kiss and he pulls away smirking "ok, now I'm ready to go."

.............................................

(Zayn's POV)

Taylor looks absolutely beautiful tonight and it's bad that ever time I look at her I just want to rip her out of that god damn dress! Control your mother fucking self malik,damn! We pull up to the restaurant and Tay looks around in awe "Zayn, is this too much money?!?" I shake my head " it's never to much for you."

She smiles and kisses my cheek " it's beautiful Zayn!" I smile and we start to walk in the restaurant and make our way to th front desk. "Reservation for Malik?" The man looks down and smiles "ahhh yes right this way." We follow the man to a booth that had a single rose in the center of the table.

We sit down across from each other and a woman comes over "hello,I'm here to take you drink orders?" I nod and look over the drinks "ahh,yes can we have the chardonnay, please?" I look at Tay who nods in approval and the lady nods "ok I will be right back with that for you two."

I look at tay and ask " have you decided what you want to eat yet love?"She nods and says "uh yeah I'm getting the spaghetti." I nod and say " I will have the same." Our dinner was amazing it was full of smiles, laughter and jokes. Now I'm going to finally get to do what I have been waiting for.

We are walking through the park and we get to the center where I have set up white Christmas lights for us,and I had a man playing the violin in the background. "Taylor,I want to ask you something." She looks around in awe and says" oh my god,zayn...this is so beautiful,I can't believe you did all of thi-"

She stops when she turns around looking down at me, and her eyes go wide "Zayn,what are you doing?" I pull the ring out of my pocket and smile at her " Taylor Richards, I have loved you since we were eighteen,and I can't even imagine my life with out you,I would very much like to tell you how much you mean to me,and how much I love you and need you.....but,no words can fathom how fast you make my heart race when I just look at you,or even hear your name,I can't tell you how happy it makes me that when I wake up in the morning and see your beautiful body in my arms,and it just makes me feel like I have something that no one else can ever have in this world... you......I have you,and I would love it if you would do me the honor and make me the happiest man in the universe,by becoming....Mrs.Malik?"

She looks down at me with wide teary eyes and smiles so wide " You have no idea how much I love you malik and yes I would love to marry you!" I let out a breath and a shaky but happy laugh and slip the ring on her finger. I stand up and scoop her in my arms and spin around,and she laughs that beautiful laugh that I love to hear.

I set her down on the ground and wrap my arms around her and she attacks my lips with hers as her arms go around my neck and tug at the hair at the bottom of my neck.I love you so much Taylor Richards. Thank you for saying yes.