I am totally not a........?!?

(Taylor's POV)

I am finally able to go back to school now, and yes if you were in my place you would want to go back to it gets boring as hell with nothing to do all the damn time.

I walk through the school only to crash into someone. I'm about to fall flat on my ass before I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and I look up to see dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

He chuckles and says, "woah there love, be careful wouldn't want you falling down now would we?" I giggle and say, "No, of course not then unfortunately my ass and ego would be hurt." then he laughs and says back, "same man same, well the name is Liam and you are?"

He releases my waist and shakes my hand with a smile and I say, "my name is Taylor, and thanks for the save." He shakes his head and says with a chuckle, "no problem Taylor, I'll uh...see you around."

I nod and say, "yup, bye Liam!" I walk up to my locker to my surprise to see a girl with medium length brown hair trying to open my locker.

I walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder. She whips around and says, "OH DAMN, sorry...you scared the shit out of me!" I laugh and reply "sorry, my bad bruh...um you know the reason that isn't working is because that is my locker."

She looks up at the number and says "What the fuck!, bruh sorry I thought it was mine...oh, mine is right here.....damn!" I laugh and shake my head "what's your name?" She looks up and says "oh my name is Baylee and you are?"

I look up and say "I'm Taylor, you can call me Tay, or Tay-Tay par-Tay-Tay!" She laughs at me and says "I think we will be good friends." She says with a laugh. I nod in agreement and say "yassss bitch yassss!"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

(Zayn's POV)

I can't figure out what she is. Taylor is so different from the other humans I've meet. Almost like she isn't just normal. I know there is something off about her that she is not telling me......and I am going to find out.

I am walking down the hall and I feel a pair of arms wrap around my torso. I spin around to find Veronica, she looks so fucking gross all crusty and shit, looking like a fucking crayon raped her face!...like ew......ew.

She looks up at me and says "hiiiii, Zaynie!, oh my god you look so good today, but...I bet you'll look better in my bed!" And then she lets out a cackle that sounded like a fucking dying hyena in a dumpster.

"Uh....ha....ha look Veronica, um there is no easy way to put this but....you are nasty as FUCK, and you smell like SHIT, also every God damn time you open your mouth, I just want to dive off a damn cliff!"

She looks shocked and pissed and I don't blame her, but I am not done yet. I want her confidence gone by tomorrow, I'm coming in hot. "OH!, I almost forgot why don't you stop taking make up lessons from krusty the clown, because bitch, you look like a crayon raped your mother fucking face!"

And honestly I laugh and hard. There now I'm done.....now off to see Taylor and find out what she is because she isn't normal. I make my way to her locker and I see her laughing with a brunette and the seem to be having fun.

I am about to walk over when I see Andrew storming over to her, shit why can't he just leave her alone?!?...I am about to kick his ass when he pushes Tay into a locker and forces his tongue down her throat......I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!!

Just as I am about to rip his head off I see Taylor push him off of her slap him. She kicks him right in the dick then twists his arm behind his back and punches him in the face twice.....DAMN!!!!!!,that was Sooooooooo fucking hot!