Danger

(Taylor's POV)

As Baylee and I enter the house I ingulf her in a giant hug, and mumble "Baylee, I know you probably think that this is a lie....but Louis is a bad man..He is an evil vampire who is trying to kill zayn!"

She looks at me and says "I  know Louis is a vampire......and I know that Zayn is a vampire as well."

I take a double take and say "what?, you knew and you still went over there ......He could kill you Baylee, and how are you not freaked out by any of this?!?"

She laughs and says "because I am used to it, I'm a witch." I look at her in shock and say "really?!?"

She nods and says "yeah, but don't tell anyone!" I nod and say "I won't, I mean why would I tell someone the same secret I'm trying to keep them from finding out."

Now she looks shocked "wait..... your one too?" I nod with a giggle and say "yup, I guess we have more in common then we thought!" She laughs with a nod and says "yeah I guess we do!"

After Baylee and I hung out for a little while she decided to go home to get some rest. It is only about 11:00 am so I decide to call Zayn knowing that he most likely isn't asleep.

(Phone conversation)
Z:hello?
T:hey Zayn what's up?
Z:oh, um...nothing much just you know chillin like a villain.
T:uh huh, is that right well then why do I feel like your lying to me?
Z:haha I'm not lying, seriously though I'm bored as hell.
T:do you want to come over?
Z:no
T:oh....ok....uh....then-
Z:but you can come over here?
T :oh haha ok, I felt kinda stupid there for a minute
Z:no, I just don't feel like gettin my fat ass up!
T:haha ok I will see you in.....like 15 minuets
Z:ok, love but hurry
T:ok, bye Zayn
Z:bye, love

(End of call)

I put on a pair of loose dark grey sweatpants and a white X-Men t-shirt. I hop in my car and drive down the street to feel a weird presence in the car.

I look in my rear view mirror to see Louis in my back seat with glowing red eyes. I scream and in no control of my body I swerve the car into on coming traffic. I try to hit the breaks but they don't work.

As I am about to hit the on coming vehicle Louis whispers "I  told you, I know what you do and who you do it with, didn't I love?" And then disappears and the next thing I see is headlights, then darkness takes over me.