What Happened?!?

(Taylor's POV)

As I pull into the school lot I see Zayn get out of his car and go into the school so I head in and follow him up to his locker only to see that he is ignoring my calls of his name.

So I stop at his locker and say "hey Zayn, how was the rest of your night?" He says nothing back but instead stares at me like I'm nothing and slams his locker shut and start to walk away.

I stop him and ask him "hey what's wrong? Are you like, mad at me or something?" I chuckle gently and this time he answers "no I'm not mad, just don't feel like talking to you right now."

I frown in confusion, what did I do?...."wait, why?" He scowls and yells "I'll talk to you later ALRIGHT?!?" Well damn just yell in my face.

So I let go of his arm and say back "don't bother if your just gonna be an asshole!" I walk away completely ignoring him yelling my name...... honestly I don't even care anymore he can be an ass, clearly he is good at it.
........................................

I'm sitting in second period with Kaylin and we are talking and she says "hey I just want you to know that I'm sorry for ignoring you and stuff yesterday." I laugh and say "it's fine Kay I'm cool, and what's up?"

She sighs and says "oh nothing much, but I see your good with that sexy mofo you were with, what's his name?!?" I laugh yet again and reply "Zayn, his name is Zayn and we are in an argument because he is being an assbutt."

She laughs this time and is about to reply when Zayn walks in and takes the empty seat right behind me. Well fuck there goes ignoring him...well I'll just keep talking to Kay hopefully he won't intervene.

I'm proved wrong when he says "Taylor, can I talk to you for a minute?" He says anxiously, I reply "why?...so you can yell in my fucking face again, I think not."

Kaylin clearly feels uncomfortable so I give her a pleading look to talk to me so Zayn won't, and she doesn't have time before Zayn grabs my arm and pulls me out into the hall. I struggle in his grip and yell "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ZAYN?!?"

He calmly replies "apologizing to you for being an ass this morning, I shouldn't take my anger out on you....it's just stuff going on and I'm sorry....please forgive me?" He gives me the cutest damn puppy dog face ever...And I mean ever, they usually don't work on me, and this time is no different.

I sigh loudly before saying "look.. I'm sorry that you have a lot going on right now, I really am. But that gives you no fucking right to talk to me like that!" He frowns and looks at me pleadingly. "Tay I'm really sorry can I make it up to you?...please?" And he gives me a half smile that is just so cute I can't help but say yes. "Fine, but you totally owe me a soda later."

He laughs and embraces me in a cold hug and says, " Ofcourse any kind you want!" I shiver slightly and say "damn man, your cold." He quickly lets go and says "sorry I shouldn't have done that....ummm.... I'll see you later." And with that he leaves leaving me confused as hell wondering, why was he acting weird? And why was he so cold?