Hayley's Secret......and mine?!?

As I leave school I see Hayley coming towards me so I look over at her and smile "hey, Hay whats up?" She giggled at my stupid pun and said "I was um, wondering if I could take you somewhere like to relax and stuff?"

I nod and say "yeah actually that sounds great, um let's take separate cars just because I don't want to leave them here." She nods then hands me a slip of paper that had directions on it to this place.

As I get in my car I follow the directions, I stop the car to find that I'm in the woods and I look to see if I got the directions mixed up but I didn't, I see Hay's car apear next to mine so I get out of mine and say "um...is this where you kill me?"

She laughes and shakes her head "no Tay, this is not where I kill you...this is where I tell you something important that you need to know about me if we are going to be friends." I nod then follow her to an open field.

She suddenly stops in the middle of the field and turns to me and says "ok, so first things first don't freak out ok?, and I am not going to hurt you, I promise." ok, sound familiar right?

She tells me to back up a couple of feet and I do so. Then I see her slightly shaking and then she turns slightly red in the cheeks I look at her hands to see them in tight fists before growing claws.

Then she arches her back forward and on all fours I look before me to see that Hayley is a.....werewolf.......WHAT THE FUCK, BRO?!?!

holyshitholyshitholyshit, OMG why?!?, first Zayn!, now Hayley!, why can't my life be fucking normal...God damnit!!
Shortly in her wolf form she walks over to me and I don't back away I'm not scared just shocked.

She nudges me with her head and I slowly pet her. She looks up and stares straight in my eyes and suddenly I see a vision.

(This is the vision)

I see Hayley in wolf form walking towards me and I reach my hand out to touch her, but when I look down at my hand I see a bracelet that I have never seen before or own for that matter.

It is beautiful though, it has a silver chain and in the middle there is a single red gem that sparkles. When Hayley got near, it glowed a bright blue almost like the sky and she then instantly turned human.

I ask her what happened but she doesn't answer in stead walks away as if she can't hear me. Off in the distance I see zayn running to me with eyes as wide as the sun with fear, he grabs me in his arms but then is torn away by another male with striking blue eyes and light brown hair.

Then I realize that he is hurting zayn so I throw my hand up to do some thing but a green wave came from my hand and knocked him on the ground and he was dead. Zayn was fine till I fell to the ground and the last thing I saw was zayn and Hayley crying above me.

(end of vision)

As I snap out of the vision I see Hayley back in human form before me and she asks "Did you see it too?" I nod my head fast in fear and say "what the hell did all that mean Hayley?" She sighs and says "I don't know Tay, but we have to find that out soon!"

Hayley and I parted ways after that and I go home to find Niall again on my fucking couch eating my god damn food. He is being a bitch and eating my rice crispy treats.

I walk over and kick him right in the dick. I hoped it hurt, he doubled over in pain then stood immediately shoved me to the wall in anger saying "why the fuck would you do that Taylor?!?"I look up in pain and say weakly from lack of air due to the impact "you're in my fucking house you asshole!"

He realizes that's why I kicked him and let's go only to push me further in the wall only this time I said "I hope Zayn finds you and kicks your ass, and you need to stop coming into my damn house dickface!"

He then kicks me in the ribs and I cough up blood only to see Zayn's unfortunate anger in the door way, he looks at me. Niall didn't notice him yet so he was still kicking me until zayn shouted at him, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING NIALL?!?"

Niall spun around to see Zayn and he explains what happened and Zayn was pissed that niall hurt me so Zayn pounced on him and ripped out his throat then discards of the body washes his hands then comes to me, What?... I didn't want him touching me with blood and shit...sue me!

Zayn came over and helped me up and set me down on the couch. He looked like he was going to cry so I reached up to his face and rested my hand on his cheeks.

"Zayn, I promise you I'm fine I'm just a little bruised nothing a couple of bandages can't fix" he looks at me and a tear falls out of his eye I wipe it with the pad of my thumb.

He quietly says "I knew he was trouble, I shouldn't have left you alone Tay, I'm so sorry and this...this is all my fucking fault, I'm sorry" God why can't he see that I am fine, ok I may have some internal bleeding and might have to go to the hospital, but I don't blame him for anything that has happened.

I look up and say quietly "Zayn mother fucking Malik, I am fine and I don't blame you for anything, do you hear me....nothing, now do you mind taking me to the hospital." He laughed a little sad laugh and says "ok love, do you promise you don't blame me" I nod and say "I promise zayn."