Baylee meets Louis

(Taylor's POV)

Zayn stands me up and says "ok so you are a witch, I knew there was something off about you!" I giggle and say "ok so how do I use my powers?"

He looks at me for a while and says "well, I am not quite sure so just try some different gestures and really focus on what your trying to do."

I nod and something in my gut is telling me to put my hand out so I do and I aim it at the bottles Zayn set up by his wall.

I look at the bottle I want and I start to focus, then a few seconds later my hand glows a green colour and it shoots out a ray of green.

It picks up the bottle and let's it float in the cloud of green mist and Zayn says "oh my god,your a lunar witch!" I look over at him still holding the bottle captive and say "what?what is that?"

He looks at me in awe and says "it's one of the most powerful witches in the world Tay!"

I suddenly drop the bottle and ask "what?, how can you tell?" He says "well each witch has a special colour and smell, and your smell is sweet almost like a vanilla pumpkin baked good smell, and you don't have just one color you have multiple." I nod and say "so I have more than one power, as well?"

He smiles with a nod and says "yes Tay you do, and I'm so ready to find out what you can do." I nod and he says "ok....let's try again!"

I nod and focus on a different bottle and Zayn says "ok love, now this time think of something that makes you angry or scared."

I nod and close my eyes and think and immediately Louis pops in my head. I start to shake and I open my eyes to see Zayn walking towards me.

"Zayn, don't come over here I don't want to hurt you!" He doesn't listen and he steps behind me and says "I'll be fine love....I promise, I know you won't hurt me."

I focus back on the bottle and this time a red ray shoots out and carries the bottle and I am thinking about how Louis threatened me and tried to hurt Zayn.

How he knows where I am and what I do. Suddenly I feel violent shaking and I open my eyes to see no bottle, and I am slightly confused.

Till I realize that I am shaking with fear and anger and Zayn wrapped me in his arms and asks, "are you ok?!?"

I nod and say, "where did the bottle go Zayn?" He smiles and says "well you disintegrated it." My eyes widen and Zayn looks into them and crumpled to the ground screaming in pain.

I start to shake him, what is happening?!? What is wrong with him?!?...."ZAYN.....ZAYN ARE YOU OK?!?, TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG!!!!"

He starts to whimper and silently says "find your healing powers.....help me, please." I nod and say "ok, everything is going to be fine Zayn, I promise ok. Don't go anywhere so help me God!"

I focus on Zayn's wounded body and close my eyes and feel my hands shake. I open my eyes to see a blue cloud form over Zayn and he looks like he is getting better by the second and then the cloud disappears and I look at Zayn in shock.

He looks back at me and says "ok, I'm ok now...but I don't know what happened, I think it was when I looked into your eyes......they were red, and I was curious."

I nod and say "ok well if my eyes are red, don't look directly into them, promise?"

He nods and says "yeah, I promise love." and wraps me in a tight hug and I mumble into his chest "you said I wouldn't hurt you Zayn, you promised!"

He looks down at me and says "Tay, it's ok I'm fine now and I will be here for you always just like you'll be there for me, right?"

I look back up at him and say "right!, I will be there for you always till I die." He looks at me then leans in and I do to. His lips are inches from mine when he says "then that's a good thing that we are both immortal, now can I kiss you?"

I don't answer just lean forward and get lost in the kiss. His lips are so soft, like pillows.

He pulls back laughing and I say "what?, whats wrong?,why are you laughing?" He looks at me with a smile and says "soft like pillows?"

I then laugh and say "well, what did you expect?...Me to say they were crusty like Veronica's face!" He cringed and laughs while saying "yeah that bitch is crusty." Then kisses me again but this time for a while.

....................................

(Baylee's POV)

I texted Tay asking if I could stop by her place to hang out, and she said yeah, and that it was cool and stuff but she won't be there yet because she is with Zayn.

I can only imagine what they are doing. She's at his house, they are most likely alone...with no one to hear the screams...and moans. They nasty mhm I know it.

I get out of my car to put my stuff in the house because she said it was unlocked. I get out of the car and look across the street to see the most sexy face of like all time!

He starts to walk over and I get nervous, what if I smell weird?,what if I have shit all over my face?

He is now standing in front of me and says "hello there love, what is your name?" I slowly look up and say "uh.....Baylee,my n-name is Baylee." He takes my hand and kisses the back of it and says "that is a beautiful name, Baylee."

Oh my god my ovaries they have exploded and the way he says my name,uuuhhh my god I just want to rip his clothes off,never mind,back to him....

I nod not knowing how to reply and say "umm, thanks and you are?" He gives me a smirk and says "Louis, I am Louis....would you like to come across the street with me for some iced tea?"

I nod and say "uh...yeah that sounds great, Louis." He nods then takes my hand in his very cold one and says "great,I have been dying for a drink!"

I laugh and say "well me to it is quite hot today!" He turns the key in the key hole and leads me inside and when I step in the front door closes.

He is now right behind me and says "you smell heavenly, darling what is your scent?" I shake with fear of him being so close and say "umm, lavender spring." He inhaled my scent once more and leads me to the kitchen and says "well, you smell incredibly charming and I love it."

We sit down and drink some iced tea, get to know each other like our favorite colors and foods and stuff like that and then there is a knock at the door.

Louis goes and opens it while I stay on the couch he comes back later with a weird expression and says "love, Taylor is here to get you."

I nod and get up I give him a kiss on the cheek and a hug which he returns and whisper in his ear "thank you for the drink, Louis I had a great time!"

He whispers back "well I'm glad, and anytime Baylee, anytime." I let go and head out the door to hang out with Tay. I can't stop thinking about how lovely he is and not to mention sexy as fuck.