Take Me Home

(Taylor's POV)

Zayn is amazing, he stayed with me that whole time I was in the hospital which was about two weeks, because of fucking Louis. I fear for Baylee I don't want her to get hurt, she is so sweet and Louis is so....well Louis!

Zayn fell asleep about an hour ago and I can't sleep because I'm to worried about Baylee. I have been staring at Zayn for a while, I'm so happy that we are together now. I am about to doze off before I hear a creak of the door open.

I look over to the door to see Louis, he laughs darkly before walking calmly over to me, "damn, for a minute there I actually thought I killed you...but then sadly your stupid ass had to wake back up didn't ya?" I look up at him and say, "what the fuck do you want Louis?, I'm too tired to deal with your shit!"

He laughs and says, "oh yeah, well I only need a minute." I nod after a couple of seconds and say. "alright, make it quick!" He smirks and says "I hope you know that I have taken quite a liking to your friend Baylee, and I plan to make her mine."

I shoot up out of my bed only to cry in pain and make Zayn shoot up out of his chair but I ignore it and shout, "YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER, YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!"Zayn runs over and I am shaking with fear and anger, "shhh shhh calm down babe, what happened?!?"

It wasn't then till I noticed Louis dissappeared "I n-need t-too hel-help B-Baylee, Louis  is  bad really bad, Zayn!" He nods and climbs in to the bed with me and holds me while I cry and says, "babe, we will get her away from him, it's going to be ok I promise.......I promise." That is the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

............................................

(Kaylin's POV)

I feel a little bit better now that I know Tay is okay, because honestly I wouldn't know what to do without her in my life. I am on my way to the hospital when I see Louis, I think his name is, and he is with Baylee and they are.....kissing?!?

Bruh da fuq?!? I get out of my car and head in the hospital. I have to tell Tay, that Louis guy seems like bad business. I get up to Tay's room to see the cutest mother fucking sight ever. Her and zayn cuddling in her bed. Honestly they are good together I was waiting for them to get together.

I mean this is her first real boyfriend, other than that asshat Andrew, but fuck him right?......and I wouldn't have pictured any one better than Zayn for her. I lightly knock on the door and Zayn looks up at me with a smile "hey Kaylin, what's up?"

Zayn is still holding her as if he is protecting her from anything that could harm her, "oh nothing I just brought Tay her favorite soup, chicken noodle and I'm glad I brought extra because I am guessing you haven't eaten anything in like forever?"

He looks down and mumbles "I had a poptart."  I laugh and he smiles with a chuckle and I say "a poptart is not enough fucking breakfast, even though they are extremely delicious!" He nods and says "well I was going to get some McDonald's but I don't want to leave her alone."

He looks down at her and smiles the cutest smile ever "she is everything to me and I don't want anything to happen and I'm not here to help her through it." I smile and say "I will stay with her Zayn, and I promise to keep her safe just go get some food!"

He laughs and says "no I'm fine I will stay here,with Tay and-" I butt in and squint my eyes, "and mother fucking nothing, go get your ass some food!"

He laughs hard and says, "damn, fine I'll go but here use my number to tell me if she is ok and tell me if she needs me I will be here in a split second, oh and-" oh my god does he ever shut up..."BRUH, SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO GET SOME FUCKING FOOD!"