38

Felix

"Jungwon." I called the young male. I followed him to my university which was odd. "Why are we here?" I can't help but ask. We were at the main lobby of the university, another male stood in the middle of the hall. Sunghoon was busy inspecting some item scattered around the floor.

"Hyung." Jungwon called the agent. "Boss." Sunghoon responded and even smiled at me. "Sunbae."

"Felix would be nice since I don't feel it is right for you to call me sunbae." I chuckled. Being called sunbae is just unruly for me. "Even you're in that situation, we were trained to respect seniors, don't worry much Felix sunbae." The young male smiled as well the ice prince too. How forgiving of them. The items were pieces of a metal and marble debris, crumbled on the floor. "It's a special weapon. I could say it's from Hyuka." Sunghoon picked up the metal and marble pieces and a hint of electricity fused the two together. Woah, I never seen such a thing. 

"Huening kai sunbae is an electro user. This staff is his medium to control his ability in a minimum but I wondered how it was destroyed." Jungwon said as he collected the pieces and placed it in a bag. "Director Min won't be happy seeing this." Sunghoon snorted.

"The old man is tired repairing Jungkook hyung's swords, of course he wouldn't be happy!" 

I watched the two talk which reminds me and Minho worrying about Chan's disappointment if we destroyed one of his customized guns back in the day. 

I spun around to hear odd footsteps coming which alerted the two. "Stay here." I told them before I walked towards the east hallway. Silent. A figure was crouching behind the huge plants at the entrance to the pools. I pulled out my dagger from behind my left shoe. Anxiously, I slowly walked towards the figure.

"Sunbae?" Jake popped out from the plant, holding something. I sighed in relief, "Thank goodness. It's only you, Jake."

He smiled as he set down an animal from his arms. "I found a puppy." There were no stray animals in the university before. "Jake, I don't think that's a puppy." I said, looking at its features. A body resembling a shiba inu but it was white as snow and fluffy. The young agent smiled, "Yeah, I know. As a shapeshifter, it's pretty common." 

"Dogs of any kind are easily attracted to me." He chuckles as he pets the puppy with ominous onyx eyes. "This is a demon one yet it's cute and helpless. I'm taking him to our hq for studies."

 How can you say demon so casually?

"They'll be put into good care because we don't tolerate animal abuse of any kind!" Jake exclaimed. "It must be nice." I agreed as I pet the dog and it responded well. We both went back to the lobby and the rest of enhypen was around. "Jake, what are you bringing?" Jay looked confused with the puppy in his arms. "He's looking at me like he wants my soul for dinner." The blond shivered. 

"Shut up and he's harmless!" Jake mumbled. "Because he hasn't aged yet that much." Heeseung adds.

"I thought this university didn't have strays like that here?" Sunoo pets the dog. "I could say the same, I am not aware of the supernatural here." I sighed. I was beginning to think I neglecting these stuff when I was supposed to learn more about it as a child. We all followed a trail of light that Sunoo says he sees. And to his surprise, he left us in an impressive speed at a open ground. "Sunoo!" Heeseung yelled before catching up with him. 

We all went to the open ground just to see the moment I dread. Jeongin was on the ground, barely breathing while the pink haired guy shook his shoulder. My head turned to their enemy as he held her and threw her away in midair. 

No. no no no no.

Mindlessly, I took a leap and opened my arms. I held her frail body closer to me as my breathing hitched. "You can't die on me, Chaein." I won't risk it, not today. I landed on the other side of the open ground with a painful impact in my soles. "Ack." I moaned in pain and sat on the ground. Her hand reached my cheek, "Felix.." Her face was tired and pale. Tears started to build at the corners of her eyes. It must've been terrifying. "Claire.. breathe." I held her hand that is on my cheek.

"Jeongin.. Jeo-Jeongin." Her voice cracked. "We'll handle it, okay?" I pressed my forehead against hers. I felt pain with her expression like that. It was too much, too much for me to think about other things. "Sunbae."

I looked up to see Ni-ki. "We'll handle it from here." He says calmly to the point he smiles in excitement. Was he really excited to beat that enemy right now? "Are you sure?" I asked.

"Don't worry. 7 vampires will just play tonight to see if he survives." He snickered darkly before teleporting to the main battlefield. The 7 agents gathered like a flock of birds. Their eyes illuminated in blood red as they jumped mischievously around the god.

"Vampires?" Claire repeated. "Jeongin's a fox spirit and now 7 vampires?"

"Minho's a warlock." I added which just made her shriek. 

"That doesn't matter anymore. As long you two are alive."