02

Claire

Jeongin had swimming practices so he left me early today. Sophomores are busy these days but I'm not. My phone vibrated beneath my pocket. I slide open and I saw this.

channie🐺
are you still going
to give me a ride?

chaerinnie🤡
depends.
whats your
offer clown?

channie🐺
im your brother

chaerinnie🤡
smart
walk home then

channie🐺
ill make
dinner tonight
if that makes
you happy 🙄

chaerinnie🤡
walk faster
short legs

channie🐺
im not short
you clown

chaerinnie🤡
i clearly see
you with minho
right there

Chan hurriedly bid goodbye with the dancin statue of the university from the main entrance. He was rushing fast to the car. "I thought you were going to leave me." He said.

"Of course I would but you did appeal well." I answered back as I turned on the engine.

"Who could say no to food?" He was speaking facts as we drove home.

It does happen often that we say some things that would upset each other. We usually heal that with some food therapy. (Either of us makes the meals to ease up our tension that day)

Such a common coping mechanism for us as siblings.

Hannah and Lucas was already home while our parents were out for work again. "Chan's making dinner." I announced in the house. "Woah, that's new." Lucas seemed surprised as he stopped writing his essays.

"How does meatballs sound?" Chan opens up some pasta. "Nice." I replied as I helped him with dinner.

-

Dinner was over and my younger siblings were finishing up their homework. Chan was silent over the counter. I stopped washing the plates and glanced at him.

"You know I hate silence." I told him.

"I'm sorry." He sounded off.

"Chan, forget it. It's not like I plan to avoid Jisung forever. He's also my best friend." My reply confused him but he got it later.

"You're talking to him?"

"I'm looking for a decent time to talk to him." I corrected. It's time to get my best friend back again. "He's not been doing okay, alright?" Chan mentioned all the things that happened over the year that we broke up.

"He may act cold but he'll listen. I'm sure he still cares for you." He said like Jisung doesn't hates me which I doubt. It was a messy relationship to start with. It was best to end it right away on the day we started in the university. "Jeongin talked to me that's why I decided to have a closure with Jisung." I sighed.

"I knew he would do wonders! Finally, kicking you with some sense." Chan trusted Jeongin with all his heart to be with me. He's the only male friend that doesn't want to date me and Chan felt safe about that.

"Umm hyung? you got a visitor." Lucas peeped his head out of the door frame. We both exchanged glances before he left me alone in the kitchen. I dried all the utensils and decided to see who was this unexpected visitor.

"Stay there. I'll go get it." Chan sounded stiff as he climbed up the stairs quickly.

"Chan who is—" I turned to the tall male by the couch. He had his eyebrows knitted together, looking a bit pissed at me.

"Yongbok?!" I shriek as soon I realized the male with a different look. He gave me an eye roll. "Felix. My name's Felix."

Chan came back with a box. He gave it to Felix harshly and crossed his arms. "Are we done?" He looks at the male. Felix sighed and stood up with the box in his hands.

"Surely, we are." He nods coldly as he went to the door. "Tell your sister to forget my old name for pete sake." He sighs annoyingly as he went to his car and leaves like we were nothing.

"Claire.." Chan held my arm. "Not even a hug? What happened to him?" I felt my heart shattered once again.

What did happened to him after 7 years?

——
First felix appearance yikes
stream Gods Menu stayss